Anyone visited the MSU message boards? | The Boneyard

Anyone visited the MSU message boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I hope the MSU team is looking past us as much as their fans are. We shouldn't even bother showing up tomorrow....Also, before the game all of these fans always say their guards are better than Napier but after the game they have a different opinion. Shabazz is a winner.

Reaction Score
I hope the MSU team is looking past us as much as their fans are. We shouldn't even bother showing up tomorrow....Also, before the game all of these fans always say their guards are better than Napier but after the game they have a different opinion. Shabazz is a winner.

which board are you on?

the main board is spartantailgate.. and Napier is getting a ton of respect....

Reaction Score
Their fans have been a no show at the Garden. So much for these great Big 10 traveling fan bases. I hope their not booking their hotels in Dallas.

Reaction Score
Their fans have been a no show at the Garden. So much for these great Big 10 traveling fan bases. I hope their not booking their hotels in Dallas.

thats unfair... thats a bit like saying that Uconn didn't travel to the FF in detroit when the local school were 90 miles up the road....
make no mistake the Garden will feel like a road game for MSU tomorrow....

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
thats unfair... thats a bit like saying that Uconn didn't travel to the FF in detroit when the local school were 90 miles up the road....
And rightfully it should be. If UConn played on a neutral court in 09' I am convinced we would have won.

Reaction Score
Sarcyspice said:
thats unfair... thats a bit like saying that Uconn didn't travel to the FF in detroit when the local school were 90 miles up the road.... make no mistake the Garden will feel like a road game for MSU tomorrow....

Tell that to the Iowa st and UVA fans. Sounds like they represented. Mich st had the least amount of fans.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
which board are you on?

That's the one. Check out the thread called "How we match up with UCONN" or something like that, and another. To paraphrase, comments like "today was the tough game" (against VA), "Appling is better than Bazz", "their guards are "pretty good, but ours are better", "we're going to dominate them inside like ISU did" are the typical comments I saw.

Reaction Score
which board are you on?

Second post in "How do we match up with Uconn?"

They have one good player named shazaam. Or something ridiculous like that.

The rest of their squad is entirely made up of jackasses and convicted sex offenders*

*allegedly.

Reaction Score
Good point. To be fair, and ton of MSU fans got into the 2009 FF on UConn tickets. You guys gave a ton of them to public sale, I bought some of them myself. I sat in the UConn section, and it was 70% MSU fans.

Don't take a snippet from the RCMB as our opinion of your team, that thread actually gives you guys a ton of respect. The RCMB is full of self-proclaimed comedians, but if you read what we post, we know our stuff.

It's March, anything can happen. We know that.

GhostofBTT

Graduate of a real college. Boss of UConn grads.
Reaction Score
Hey you guys, give MSU fans a break. Compared to MSU, UConn is freaking Carnegie Mellon, and you have to forgive their blacktooth fans for having the self awareness of a barely literate, partially employed auto-worker.

Reaction Score
Hey you guys, give MSU fans a break. Compared to MSU, UConn is freaking Carnegie Mellon, and you have to forgive their blacktooth fans for having the self awareness of a barely literate, partially employed auto-worker.
Ah, a troll. Probably a Michigan fan.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Second post in "How do we match up with Uconn?"

He's referring to how we raped them in Germany.

The rest of their squad is entirely made up of jackasses and convicted s e x offenders*

*all

Reaction Score
Troll? Yes.

Michigan fan? No.

I'm a Michigan fan. Wonderful school. John Beeline is one of the nation's best coaches, stealing Penn State recruits and turning them into deadly 3-point assassins. Their women are dog ugly, but it's what's inside that matters, IMO.

Reaction Score
He's referring to how we raped them in Germany.

The rest of their squad is entirely made up of jackasses and convicted s e x offenders*

*all
I would hardly call a 66-62 game a raping.

That was almost 18 months ago.

Reaction Score
I'm a Michigan fan. Wonderful school. John Beeline is one of the nation's best coaches, stealing Penn State recruits and turning them into deadly 3-point assassins. Their women are dog ugly, but it's what's inside that matters, IMO.
We are all now dumber for having read that. Considering the source, it makes perfect sense.

GhostofBTT

Graduate of a real college. Boss of UConn grads.
Reaction Score
Iowa State's year is over, young fella.

You can go now - the grownups are talking.
Please repeat that first line again. I gave me a partial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom