Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 60 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So how good is this #1 ranked player compared with other #1's who played for Connecticut?

Is she a Maya or a Breanna?

Who will we have as starting five next year? Who are the first three off the bench? Does MW start?

Hey Fairfan, how about we get through THIS season first before we concern ourselves about next year. Next year will take care of itself. We've got a lot of games in front of us we need to play before we can begin to debate next year's starters. Enjoy the games in front of you now. The season will be over in a blink.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Glad Walker did hers quick. Westbrook's ceremony started 30 minutes ago and we're still on a bunch of speakers singing her praises.

Reaction Score
Well, I was wrong. I hope she turns out to be a team first player. If Geno stayed on her, he must think she will be. I hope is right. If he is, we will be a force for many years.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Hey Fairfan, how about we get through THIS season first before we concern ourselves about next year. Next year will take care of itself. We've got a lot of games in front of us we need to play before we can begin to debate next year's starters. Enjoy the games in front of you now. The season will be over in a blink.

This whole thread is about Walker who isn't coming on board until next year...of course fans will speculate about this kind of stuff.

Carnac

Reaction Score
images

some of the posters in this thread have already started.... not the way i would have done it (fried or roasted) .... but oh well. :rolleyes:

I like a fan that pays their debts. I hope that crow was "chilled". Crow like revenge are dishes best served chilled. ;)

Carnac

Reaction Score
Well, I was wrong. I hope she turns out to be a team first player. If Geno stayed on her, he must think she will be. I hope is right. If he is, we will be a force for many years.

Triaddukefan is dining at the moment. I think you need to join him. ;)

Carnac

Reaction Score
This whole thread is about Walker who isn't coming on board until next year...of course fans will speculate about this kind of stuff.

SMH. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
A poster in volnation called walker a brat. SMH....people takin about her like they know her

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ESPN article quotes Megan as being most excited about playing with Kia Nurse and
Gabby Douglas.

Wow.. that walker is very talented and multi-dimensional I see :cool:

Carnac

Reaction Score
I wont be eating crow though..... might have its cousin for dinner.... chicken. (i assume crow and chicken are related down the line)

Maybe, but chicken is not close enough. If not the whole bird.................I think some "chilled" bite-sized crowettes should be an appetizer. You've got to eat some kind of crow. Hell, I'll settle for some Chilled "Crow" soup. No crackers though. LOL :p Wash it down with a couple of cold ones, and you'll be alright. :cool:

A couple of weeks ago I made an erroneous call, and returned to the yard for my dining reservations.

Carnac

Reaction Score
The lunacy went well beyond this thread.
This was my particular favorite:

And now that poster looks like a fool!!!! Their credibility is shot.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm putting the chances at UConn 40%, ND 35%, and Texas 25%. All are possible and all are good choices. All have good coaches and lots of talent. Given the pollsters' major error on Tuesday, no one really knows.

I like Meg's tweets and retweets of praise for Maya and Ray Allen; saying she will wind up where she always belonged; and retweeting Lexi Gordon's tweet about playing with the player(s) that she is supposed to be playing with.

I also think that UConn's exposure will help Megan with her "brand," though the social media hiatus during the season may be a negative for her. The coaching, preparation, and chances of winning at UConn are really the best. All the games are televised in some form, and it's the closest campus to home.

With Meg and Evina Westbrook announcing today, that's a plus for ND, the only school in common on their lists. Niele Ivey is a plus for ND.

I think Tina Thompson is a plus for Texas.

But we have Geno, and no one else does.
I got the relative order wrong, but I got #1 right. Though I was worried and unsure, I thought we had the edge. I liked Meg's tweets about Ray and Maya. She can be them in 10-20 years. She'll see their photos everyday in the Werth Center.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Maybe, but chicken is not close enough. If not the whole bird.......I think some "chilled" bite-sized crowettes should be an appetizer. You've got to eat some kind of crow. Hell, I'll settle for some Chilled "Crow" soup. No crackers though. LOL :p Wash it down with a couple of cold ones, and you'll be alright. :cool:

A couple of weeks ago I made an erroneous call, and returned to the yard for my dining reservations.

I still am a bit confused as to why i have to eat some crow.... a few pages back i was twistedly rooting for walker to uconn... just to have the kind of additions to this thread that we got this evening :D .

Carnac

Reaction Score
I still am a bit confused as to why i have to eat some crow.... a few pages back i was twistedly rooting for walker to uconn... just to have the kind of additions to this thread that we got this evening :D .

Just having some fun with you. We always enjoy your posts/comments.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Just having some fun with you. We always enjoy your posts/comments.

I will admit now im a wee bit curious on how crow tastes. :oops: it cant be worse than liver or broccoli, or collard greens

Reaction Score

No shade from triaddukefan in this thread=no crow, but I am interested in your choice of entries for this evenings meal, as always:)...and don't forget dessert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom