Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide? | Page 43 | The Boneyard

Anybody have new info on Megan Walker & when she will decide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
and they're damn ugly to boot!

Now here's a fine pair of sneakers!!

I would love to have a pair of those. I'm a jeans, tee-shirt and tennis shoe guy. I would love to rock a pair of those. I wonder if they come in size 16? :rolleyes:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I would love to have a pair of those. I'm a jeans, tee-shirt and tennis shoe guy. I would love to rock a pair of those. I wonder if they come in size 16? :rolleyes:
why wouldnt they, Im sure Brimah is about a 16

Reaction Score
It's in my memory that D didn't commit until the last day of the fall recruiting period. Do I recall correctly?

Was there as much angst on the BY back then?

Anyway, we all know how that worked out.
I don't remember if it was the last day of the signing period, but do know it was late in the period.

Reaction Score
I disagree. In college basketball its all about coaching although Karen Aston and staff is doing a great job building Texas program back. But adding Tina T. Into the mix should & will bring in top notch recurits. But in college you see alot of the same schools winning or getting close. In men Kentucky Duke Kansas and Uconn are amongs the schools with the best coaches. And for the woman its mainly Uconn (Geno) ND (Muffet) and Baylor (Kim). Teams and the skill play is catching up so my guess, she ends up at Texas. Besides i live in Ct and keep hearing about Texas or seeing people with Texas gear on. Good Luck where ever she goes but winning a championship is not in her favor as a big recruit who has been high on Uconn and goes else where. DD EDD etc

And all those people with TEXAS gear on --if you say--HOOK EM HORNS--you get a blank look.
They only wear the hats, shirts--and have no clue.
Like the Sue--Pig -Wooeee---to those with Arkansas razorback logos on--.
Or my postings---I only write em--I don't understand em.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Still a 18 and wrestling and music are his passion. He is 23 now and working to go Pro in both. A great young man and Dad is very proud!
I love good kids and parents who are proud of them... and dont have to worry about the demons that many of our kids face daily
he has to be aleast 6'6?

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
From an NFL linebacker:
IMG_1460.JPG

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Good Luck where ever she goes but winning a championship is not in her favor as a big recruit who has been high on Uconn and goes else where. DD EDD etc

Can you really put EDD in that group? It's not like she chose another university where she realistically thought that she would win a championship.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Can you really put EDD in that group? It's not like she chose another university where she realistically thought that she would win a championship.
I think she thought she had a chance, why play if that isnt the ultimate goal... I'd understand if she was a average player but she was "Big Time" good.

She thought she had a chance, especially in her final season

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Rumor has it a fourth college is now in the mix for Megan Walker. Do you think the graphics live up to MW standards?
(tip of the hat to "Art Fern" at McGraw's Bench for the "inspiration" :rolleyes:)

RNB05-RNB536.jpg

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I can manage the first part (calm) easy enough, the second part (trust) I have issues with or so I've been told, the third part (fearless leader), that's a major struggle with this election coming up and all.
Could you please consider possibly lowering your expectations? :(

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I can manage the first part (calm) easy enough, the second part (trust) I have issues with or so I've been told, the third part (fearless leader), that's a major struggle with this election coming up and all.
Could you please consider possibly lowering your expectations? :(

Hah! I was actually following up on Pacific 44's comment and trying to plug -- not obviously enough -- Geno!
Even changed the background color of that from red to a blue!

Reaction Score
Well...do you ?? :D
While I appreciate the posters who pass on facts, am I the only one getting bored by the increasing number of "guesses," I.e. those that are trying to predict whether or not she comes to UConn based on sneakers, Twitter posts, etc. ? Understand many of these posts are intended to be humorous and hope this doesn't offend anyone but 1000+ posts on this topic seems a bit out of line.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
While I appreciate the posters who pass on facts, am I the only one getting bored by the increasing number of "guesses," I.e. those that are trying to predict whether or not she comes to UConn based on sneakers, Twitter posts, etc. ? Understand many of these posts are intended to be humorous and hope this doesn't offend anyone but 1000+ posts on this topic seems a bit out of line.
Here is all I know. Nobody has facts. Without facts we are left with guesses, unless you don't want to guess. The sneaker thing had her going to Texas so I'm not really sure why you want to bring that up here-unless... you guessed that she was going to Texas-but you both know you don't want to guess- so why did you post again I forgot? O yea, 1000 post is out of line but if you didn't post (twice) we could be closer to being under the line right?
Translation=IT IS NOT THAT SERIOUS, unless you want it to be.

Reaction Score
All the sneaker post was about a new pair of Jordans that are coming out! They could have been lime green, electric yellow, and dark brown in color and she would have still posted a picture of them. The actual color of the shoes is Ginger and Wheat and some say meant to resemble the color of a basketball or a pair of Timberland boots that were very popular during the initial release of the original Jordan 4s, and that they resembled Texas' colors is a huge coincidence IMHO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc