Anybody aware of any potential grad transfers that could be added? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Anybody aware of any potential grad transfers that could be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looked briefly at Brown's numbers. I like that he seems to have performed well against the higher level teams High Point played.

The team sucked, but he played well.

Reaction Score
Oh, I get it. The AAC will destroy our athletic department if it hasn't done so already.
???

Not my point.

Forgive me if I am over-explaining: reference a while back when nelson--seriously--argued that Sticks wasn't an Big East caliber athlete.

This kid here is an athlete. Thought it was appropriate.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
???

Not my point.

Forgive me if I am over-explaining: reference a while back when nelson--seriously--argued that Sticks wasn't an Big East caliber athlete.

This kid here is an athlete. Thought it was appropriate.
Yes. Tacking on another of his oft-used phrases. My bad for outsmarting myself.

Reaction Score
Yes. Tacking on another of his oft-used phrases. My bad for outsmarting myself.
No worries. Just didn't want to be lumped in with a certain group of absolute doom-and-gloomers.

Reaction Score
Tyler Harris is graduating from PC with a year left of eligibility. He and Purvis left NC State at the same time, I think.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
A quick google search reveals that Bruce Brown is... a 2016 recruit who isn't considering us...?

EDIT: I guess ESPN's page "considering" page isn't up to date.

Reaction Score
Not a grad transfer but someone to keep an eye out for is Eric Paschall from Fordham (originally from Westchester, NY). Pecora, their HC, was fired today. Paschall was A10 ROY and can BALL. Averaged 16 and 6. He's 6-6 and long. Can shoot the 3 and play the 2,3,4. Would be a great get if he decides to ask for a transfer release.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
A fifth year big man doesn't mess up recruiting for 2016 is the reason I like it. I also think it will be easier to find a 5th year grad big man than point guard but I could be wrong and we might find both.:).

Reaction Score
Wow I like the stats on this one, obviously would like to know more.

23 pts vs. Cal
23 & 17 vs. EWash
30 vs. Davidson
7-8 vs. Boise

looks like he started at Washington?

I would love to see Bruce Brown and a 5th year forward in a perfect world.

Another thing that jumps out at me is that he averages two assists per game. Our front court is desperately in need of a big man who can pass.

Seems like it will be tough to get him to leave the west coast, though.

Reaction Score
Another thing that jumps out at me is that he averages two assists per game. Our front court is desperately in need of a big man who can pass.

Seems like it will be tough to get him to leave the west coast, though.
I did quick google search on him when I saw him and he was originally committed to Maryland. So maybe he would come.

Reaction Score
Sorry for those who wanted Sterling Gibbs:

“@WSOUSports: Sterling Gibbs: "I'm definitely coming back"”

https://twitter.com/wsousports/status/575832402058158080

UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR ALERT: I just heard from someone who claims that Gibbs is still considering a transfer, AND that Gibbs was ON CAMPUS at Storrs last week. I have no track record with this person and it's entirely possible that it's completely made up, but I'm still intrigued. That quote seems definitive, but it wouldn't be the first time a kid said what someone wanted him to before he'd really made a decision.

Reaction Score
UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMOR ALERT: I just heard from someone who claims that Gibbs is still considering a transfer, AND that Gibbs was ON CAMPUS at Storrs last week. I have no track record with this person and it's entirely possible that it's completely made up, but I'm still intrigued. That quote seems definitive, but it wouldn't be the first time a kid said what someone wanted him to before he'd really made a decision.
Was the conversation at a car wash? That would make it more legit

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Waiting for @Zionn to confirm!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I assume he can't. I'm not sure about NCAA rules and whatnot, but couldn't this be construed as tampering?
I wouldn't think confirming whether a kid came to UConn is tampering.

Now if he offered to pay for the kids carwash.............

Reaction Score
Perhaps he visited UCONN with his brother, Temple Gibbs, who supposedly has an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom