Andre v. The Celtics | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Andre v. The Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Bobcats had the second pick. Portland picked 6. Drummond should not have been around by 6, and in a re-draft, wouldn't be.

Yep teams are already regretting not having taking AD, just saying given the Blazers history with drafting big men its a good thing AD didnt go there and Lillard is an upcoming star so its not as if Portland screwed up on their pick.

Reaction Score
Andre Drummond posted his seventh double-double of the season tonight against the Magic with 11 points (5-7 FG) and 11 boards to go with 2 blocks and 2 steals in 24 minutes of play.

Over the past 13 games, Drummond is averaging 9.8 points, 9.5 rebounds, 2.1 blocks, and 1.1 steals in just 22.8 minutes per game. The Pistons are 9-4 in that span.

Reaction Score
Cant wait to see AD during allstar weekend at the rookie vs sophomores game, there is no defense in that game so you will see some sick highlights from AD.

Kemba v. AD in that game?

Reaction Score
Kemba v. AD in that game?
There's actually a new format that they have for that game that began last year. Instead of it being all rookies versus all sophomores, they have a "draft" where rookies and sophomores can end up on the same team.

I hope we get the chance to see a few Kemba-to-Drummond alley-oops!

Reaction Score
There's actually a new format that they have for that game that began last year. Instead of it being all rookies versus all sophomores, they have a "draft" where rookies and sophomores can end up on the same team.

I hope we get the chance to see a few Kemba-to-Drummond alley-oops!

Shaq and Barkley can chose anyone they want as long as its a rookie or 2nd year player, there is a possibility that Lamb could make it, Barkley always has high praise for him.

Reaction Score
Shaq and Barkley can chose anyone they want as long as its a rookie or 2nd year player, there is a possibility that Lamb could make it, Barkley always has high praise for him.

The NBA selects the participants first before Shaq & Barkley have their draft, there's no way Jeremy gets picked for this when he has barely played.

Reaction Score
The NBA selects the participants first before Shaq & Barkley have their draft, there's no way Jeremy gets picked for this when he has barely played.

OK I thought it could be any 1st or 2nd year player, im just saying if Lamb were available I could see Barkley selecting him then Shaq would be like "he hasnt played Chuck" Barkley "He's on a loaded team, trust me that kid gonna be a stud" lol

caw

Reaction Score
I would say the top ten for each would be:

Rookies (in no order):
  • Anthony Davis
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
  • Bradley Beal
  • Dion Waiters
  • Damian Lillard
  • Harrison Barnes
  • Andre Drummond
  • Terrence Ross
  • Alexy Shved
  • Singler or Zeller or Sullinger. I would have had Jonas here but he's injured.
Sophomores (in no order):
  • Kemba Walker
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Klay Thompson
  • Chandler Parsons
  • Kenneth Faried
  • Nikola Vucevic
  • Tristan Thompson
  • Brandon Knight
  • Derrick Williams
  • Kawhi Leonard or Isaiah Thomas (I would take Leonard)
First team to pick should dominate this game. Gets two of Drummond, Davis, Irving. I could easily see the first ten picks going:
Team #1:
  1. Drummond
  2. Davis
  3. Walker
  4. MKG or Faried
  5. Beal or Klay Thompson
Team #2:
  1. Irving
  2. Lillard
  3. MKG or Faried
  4. Beal or Klay Thompson
  5. Barnes

Reaction Score
OK I thought it could be any 1st or 2nd year player, im just saying if Lamb were available I could see Barkley selecting him then Shaq would be like "he hasnt played Chuck" Barkley "He's on a loaded team, trust me that kid gonna be a stud" lol

These fantasy conversations just happen in your head? wow

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
The other thing is that Detroit came out of nowhere to show interest in him. It was the night before the draft when they called him up and asked to see a workout. If they hadn't done that he would have slipped further than ninth.

caw

Reaction Score
The other thing is that Detroit came out of nowhere to show interest in him. It was the night before the draft when they called him up and asked to see a workout. If they hadn't done that he would have slipped further than ninth.

Can you imagine if he had gone 10th to New Orleans? Andre Drummond and Anthony Davis. Man that defense would have been fantastic.

Or Portland with Lillard, Aldridge and Batum going forward? Or OKC (Lamb was traded in the Houston deal, so imagine Drummond was #12 instead)? Westbrook, Sefolosha, Durant, Ibaka, Drummond would have been amazingly athletic and young.

Reaction Score
These fantasy conversations just happen in your head? wow

actually conversations like that happen quite a bit on Inside the NBA, Shaq and Barkley always have differing opinions when it comes to selecting a team.

Reaction Score
I would say the top ten for each would be:

Rookies (in no order):
  • Anthony Davis
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
  • Bradley Beal
  • Dion Waiters
  • Damian Lillard
  • Harrison Barnes
  • Andre Drummond
  • Terrence Ross
  • Alexy Shved
  • Singler or Zeller or Sullinger. I would have had Jonas here but he's injured.
Sophomores (in no order):

• Kemba Walker
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Klay Thompson
  • Chandler Parsons
  • Kenneth Faried
  • Nikola Vucevic
  • Tristan Thompson
  • Brandon Knight
  • Derrick Williams
  • Kawhi Leonard or Isaiah Thomas (I would take Leonard)
First team to pick should dominate this game. Gets two of Drummond, Davis, Irving. I could easily see the first ten picks going:

Team #1:
  1. Drummond
  2. Davis
  3. Walker
  4. MKG or Faried
  5. Beal or Klay Thompson
Team #2:

1. Irving
  2. Lillard
  3. MKG or Faried
  4. Beal or Klay Thompson
  5. Barnes

You also have Avery Bradley and Iman Shumpert for the Sophomore team

caw

Reaction Score
You also have Avery Bradley and Iman Shumpert for the Sophomore team

Both barely played this year. Both are outstanding defensive players but Shumpert has only playd 2 games to date. Avery Bradley is in his third year and has only played 10 games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom