Andre Jackson announcing Wednesday | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson announcing Wednesday

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I've been trying for forever to find video of Burrell's leap and steal. No luck.
If you can find a way to download my brain, that play is fixed in my mind. I’ll see if it’s anywhere on line.

Reaction Score
You can’t honestly think I meant game time. Were there any pre-established rules for this ?
The point is Kwintin is a nothing athlete compared to Jackson. Kwintin is a great two foot dunker in an empty gym, that's it. This kid is an absolute freak.

Reaction Score
You guys are hysterical.

Some of you clowns have yet to come to grips that the program is now a lower tier mid-major. Y’all wetting your pants over a recruit like this? Never knew how far removed the glory days are.
Screenshot_20191001-180830_Chrome.jpg

Reaction Score
You guys are hysterical.

Some of you clowns have yet to come to grips that the program is now a lower tier mid-major. Y’all wetting your pants over a recruit like this? Never knew how far removed the glory days are.

Rolling my eyes

What a tired act. Use your eyes man. The kid is gifted ... and I don’t care about any old ranking. Jackson. A few shooters in the 2019. One good big. You’ll do anything to claim you’ve got some prescient view of collapse.

Reaction Score
The point is Kwintin is a nothing athlete compared to Jackson. Kwintin is a great two foot dunker in an empty gym, that's it. This kid is an absolute freak.
This is not a hill worth dying on. But. KW is in that video game. Does that count as another “pro” for KO?????

Hah

Reaction Score
He's making fun of your prepaid Walmart Nokia Android Sprint cell phone, and now I am as well

Go to the dollar store and get a charger you cheap bastard
Hilarious. I’m laying in bed watching snowfall(really good show btw) and laughed out loud to this.

Reaction Score
Rolling my eyes

What a tired act. Use your eyes man. The kid is gifted ... and I don’t care about any old ranking. Jackson. A few shooters in the 2019. One good big. You’ll do anything to claim you’ve got some prescient view of collapse.

Wait a second this was a serious post? Thought for sure it was pure sarcasm has to be. No one could believe that, could they?
I mean Serrano’s not yours Pudge in case anyone was confused.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's making fun of your prepaid Walmart Nokia Android Sprint cell phone, and now I am as well

Go to the dollar store and get a charger you cheap bastard
I still don't get it? Sprint is my carrier. I unfortunately had to drop $600 bucks on a Galaxy S10 a week ago because I lost my s9 and didn't have insurance. I have like 10 chargers and docking stations and I still think the battery sucks on all of these.

Reaction Score
I still don't get it? Sprint is my carrier. I unfortunately had to drop $600 bucks on a Galaxy S10 a week ago because I lost my s9 and didn't have insurance. I have like 10 chargers and docking stations and I still think the battery sucks on all of these.

I'm just messing with you

Reaction Score
Sticks is bigger for sure but Andre is significantly more explosive and just a better athlete than Sticks and I'm a huge Sticks fan and know he was one of our best run and jump athletes.

They just aren't that similar, Andre needs tons of work on his shot but he has a really nice handle and vision. Stanley couldn't really handle and pass much but he could knock down the open shot and was powerful around the rim. They both rebound and block shots well.

Sticks definitely had amazing dunks but Andre just has some athletic plays that leave my jaw on the floor. Watch some game film on him, if he ever fixes his shot he could be really big time, like NBA big time.
I haven’t seem him shoot from outside. Everything is a dunk

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom