Analysis and Comments - UConn vs Iowa - Final Four (Game 5 - NCAA Tournament) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Analysis and Comments - UConn vs Iowa - Final Four (Game 5 - NCAA Tournament)

Reaction Score
I was watching the Bird & Taurasi show for the SC-NC St game and they had Kelsey Plum as a guest. They asked her what she thought about the LSU-Iowa game. She replied: "LSU let Caitlin have her signature step to the left 3pt shot. That was just a gift. Why on earth wouldn't they challenge her favorite shot, run a few defenders at her, anything but hand her that gift."

Reaction Score
This feels like it might be CC’s year. UConn will have their chances but I think Iowa by double digits.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
This was a winnable game. Iowa against South Carolina...I don't know what to make of it...who will be the team of destiny?

Will South Carolina be the 12th team to win a Natty as an undefeated team or will Iowa with Caitlin Clark who has made history all year be the storyline?

I hope the women's team doesn't lose twice this weekend. Tomorrow Sarah Strong will announce her decision. I hope she chooses UConn.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This was a winnable game. Iowa against South Carolina...I don't know what to make of it...who will be the team of destiny?

Will South Carolina be the 12th team to win a Natty as an undefeated team or will Iowa with Caitlin Clark who has made history all year be the storyline?

I hope the women's team doesn't lose twice this weekend. Tomorrow Sarah Strong will announce her decision. I hope she chooses UConn.
Thanks so much, Charlie, one more time, for all the time you spent providing us with so much info and fodder for thought all season. Be well!:)

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Thanks so much, Charlie, one more time, for all the time you spent providing us with so much info and fodder for thought all season. Be well!:)
Thanks "The deacon"... We are a blessed fan base to have such talented nice players to root for.

I feel for these kids as they left it all on the floor only to have it end the way it did...I don't want to get into let's blame the refs for this loss...I just hate to see our seniors go out that way. I would have rather had Paige miss the shot and we lose that way than the way it went down.

Luckily for us UConn fans we still have the men to cheer for and we have great hope for next season as our players all get healthy. Playing with a full team will be so much fun next season. My best wishes to you as well in the off-season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom