Amida Brimah to UConn | The Boneyard

Amida Brimah to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Huskieforlife

Good if he stays 4 years he looks to be a very good player, might even get drafted. Also welcome AM have fun in the dog pound!

Reaction Score
Excellent! Now get that kid in the weight room and for the love of Pete will someone give him a milkshake. Minutes will be there next year if he can have an impact.

Reaction Score
A so-so video. Shows some athleticism. He doesn't look like a project.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Exactly what's needed. One more to go bartender.

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great pick up for the staff. He's a project but I'm glad to have him on board!

Reaction Score
So we out-recruited FIU, La Salle and South Carolina for this guy. Happy to get a big guy but I hope this not what our recruiting is coming to.

Reaction Score
So we out-recruited FIU, La Salle and South Carolina for this guy. Happy to get a big guy but I hope this not what our recruiting is coming to.

That's a good thing. Imagine if he chose one of those programs over UConn. That's when you should complain.

Reaction Score
A so-so video. Shows some athleticism. He doesn't look like a project.

I agree, he looks more polished already than guys who have worn a UConn uniform. He also looks to have a good motor, something I suspect most if not all KO recruits will have in common. Welcome to UConn Amida.

Reaction Score

Don't fret about the big guys that need polish, we do well with them. When we are competing against LaSalle for wings and guards I'll worry.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Gotta love that GPA of 3.2 to 3.3/ And he's gonna see a rocking XL Center. What a weekend for Amidah and UConn.

More block parties to come!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Good for KO and UCONN, and welcome to the UCONN family AB. If i recall reading correctly, we "only" did beat out several middle of the pack schools, however, the kid was starting to blow up on the national stage. It's hard to imagine a kid who is 6'11", and only 17 years old, who has the body of Emeka Okafor. The kid apparently has a ton of upside. What's not to like?

Remember when we used to give JC the benefit of the doubt for recruiting an under the radar kid? I would expect the same for KO and co. the next several years. Let's see how the kid develops before saying "We beat out LaSalle, etc. I'm not impressed"

If the staff is high on this kid and wanted him, then it's good enough for me. Glad we landed this kid!

Reaction Score
These are the kids I'm more than happy to take a gamble on. All KO needs to make him a solid recruit is good defense, which he should be more than capable of. Any offensive development is just icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom