PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American) | Page 36 | The Boneyard

PG Alterique Gilbert (McDonald's All-American)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Syracuse and UConn are like two hot sisters, with Syracuse being a year or two older. They went to HS together, experienced the rights of passage together, and so on. Everybody commented through the years how smart and beautiful they were. The older sister has to watch the younger sister get married first, and to one helluva guy. But no worries, she snags herself one too, a few years later. Problem is, their paths diverge there, and the younger sister goes on to do great things - gets her MD, recognized for charity work, does some modelling. Older sister gets addicted to Meth and gives HJs for 5 bucks.

Does this older sister work in Hartford? If so Syracuse owes us an apology for Vaughan

Reaction Score
Syracuse and UConn are like two hot sisters, with Syracuse being a year or two older. They went to HS together, experienced the rights of passage together, and so on. Everybody commented through the years how smart and beautiful they were. The older sister has to watch the younger sister get married first, and to one helluva guy. But no worries, she snags herself one too, a few years later. Problem is, their paths diverge there, and the younger sister goes on to do great things - gets her MD, recognized for charity work, does some modelling. Older sister gets addicted to Meth and gives HJs for 5 bucks.
But because we live in a cruel world our older sister got a spot in the exclusive -driven country club

Reaction Score
The most annoying thing from checking the SU board is SdHusky's cringe worthy communication with the SU guys. Stop lying/exaggerating about our recruiting, it is going great as it is.
Wanna hop in and correct him at times but too lazy to join.

Reaction Score

Same, but I'm banned. Its no big deal but every time I see him discuss a recruit over there he is exaggerating their ranking by 20 spots.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
It's a miracle @sdhusky hasnt been banned over there yet. Must have naked pictures of Laurie fine or something.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Same, but I'm banned. Its no big deal but every time I see him discuss a recruit over there he is exaggerating their ranking by 20 spots.
It's a miracle @sdhusky hasnt been banned over there yet. Must have naked pictures of Laurie fine or something.
I was banned from that site faster than Nate Miles got expelled.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The most annoying thing from checking the SU board is SdHusky's cringe worthy communication with the SU guys. Stop lying/exaggerating about our recruiting, it is going great as it is.
Oh god don't get me started on that front. It's like he has an RSS feed for everytime the word "UConn" is mentioned on that board. All he does is open himself and the program up for a parade of awful jokes from their horde of morons.

Unrelated but to this day one of the best threads in the history of the Internet was the Cuse thread for the MSU E8 game, oh the butthurt.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Live stream for his announcement at 10 AM.

P.S. can someone please record this, it would be greatly appreciated.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Oh god don't get me started on that front. It's like he has an RSS feed for everytime the word "UConn" is mentioned on that board. All he does is open himself and the program up for a parade of awful jokes from their horde of morons.

Unrelated but to this day one of the best threads in the history of the Internet was the Cuse thread for the MSU E8 game, oh the butthurt.
All time best basketball related threat ever.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

Can one of you guys send me a link?

Reaction Score

Beer me that link.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Please they rejected me when I put in for a spot to post. No biggie just shows they are scared of other viewpoints

Reaction Score
To make the Elite 8, Syracuse would have to have beaten 14 Western Michigan, 11 Dayton, and 10 Stanford. UConn had to beat 10 St Joe's, 2 Villanova, and 3 Iowa State. However, Cuse fans were quick to point out that UConn got a lucky, more favorable draw.

Can't make this up.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
From what I understand he would be one of many who has those in his possession.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Thank You for posting those links.....that is great comedy. Love the whole "we got a weak draw and lucked into playing in MSG" nonsense. Some real brain surgeons up there in Southern Canada...
Did they really say that? Do they really believe that any of Nova/Iowa St/Mich St/Florida was easier than Dayton?

I will admit that things did fall our way that tournament. The NCAA let us participate.

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman