Adblocker?? | The Boneyard

Adblocker??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This thing has been totally blocking my screen while on Boneyard. What is this? a virus?

This site requires guests to unblock their Adblocker (make an exception for this site) as advertisements are a source to maintain this community.

If you are a registered user, or would like to register, then click here to register.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This thing has been totally blocking my screen while on Boneyard. What is this? a virus?

This site requires guests to unblock their Adblocker (make an exception for this site) as advertisements are a source to maintain this community.

If you are a registered user, or would like to register, then click here to register.

if you have adblocker you cant see their ads which is their source of income when people click on them

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Every time you block an ad here, an angel has his wings plucked off.

Just disable it for this site, add it to your whitelist, whatever, and all will be well.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Read the entire message, and follow the instructions. It's kind of that simple.

Reaction Score
There are only a few sites where I have my GhostTracker turned off.

1) reddit
2) The Boneyard

That's it. Because they deserve the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom