AAC Tournament designates Hartford bars for each school | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament designates Hartford bars for each school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
4? Which 4 decided a trip to Hartford in mid-March made any sense

Don't buy into this nonsense for half a second - go wherever you want.

As if we're all supposed to cram into City Steam while the other ten places will be basically empty - if I'm any of those ten, I hang a huge sign saying "Welcome UConn Fans!"

Why should they try to make a weekend out of serving potato skins to four Tulsa fans?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Great, so we'll have a couple dozen Oklahomans complaining about how terrible the BBQ is in Hartford. At least they didn't send the Louisianans to BES's for some terrible blues music.

Admittedly a small sample size, but I'll put Bear's brisket up with the brisket I had at Rudy's in San Antonio. And BES is terrible? Depends on the act, I mean I went to Buddy Guy's last fall and the headliner blew. I don't get the all the self-loathing from our locals.

Reaction Score
I loved being in the Iowa State bar before the game at MSG last year. We picked Mustang Sally's just because - and we ended up in all sorts of good (and not so good) natured trash-talking before the game.

Reaction Score
Maybe. But what's that say about The Russian Lady? We used to go there during the Jim Abromaitis era.

Personally, I'd have sent Houston to Chuck's Steak House.

The RL has closed and opened in the interim. It's owned by the same dirtbag who used to run Up Or On The Rocks.

Reaction Score
You could stick three quarters of those schools in the Burger King on the corner of Main and Asylum.

The Burger King is currently closed for renovations...I work in downtown and walk by it each day lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom