A new thought just occurred to me re #2 seeds | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A new thought just occurred to me re #2 seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From the possible 2 seeds it seems clear that the hardest team for UConn is Maryland due to the combination of size (b. Jones) and shooting and we saw at MSG how hard it is to play against them. The other teams seem to be a much better matchup for UConn. While it the end of the day it doesn't matter who you play as you have to win 6 games, it will be nicer to have someone else than MD as the number 2

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I know Maryland fans are hoping Baylor crushes Texas tonight. Then maybe we can move up to #6 overall seed.
I'd love to see you guys play Baylor. Would be a heck of a game.

Reaction Score
From the possible 2 seeds it seems clear that the hardest team for UConn is Maryland due to the combination of size (b. Jones) and shooting and we saw at MSG how hard it is to play against them. The other teams seem to be a much better matchup for UConn. While it the end of the day it doesn't matter who you play as you have to win 6 games, it will be nicer to have someone else than MD as the number 2
I think if Maryland plays as well as they did against Minnesota, that will be a very interesting game. If Maryland played the game the way they played Michigan State (good defense, too many missed open shots) UConn have way too much offense for them. But Baylor and South Carolina have good bigs but Baylor's bigs are inexperienced somewhat and UConn have already proven themselves against South Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom