A Boneyard Memory | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A Boneyard Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Based on the above and during the doldrums of the off-season I have a question - would it be appropriate to add a profile section to the forum that posters could choose to fill in or not? Alternatively, would a thread in which posters shared some background about themselves be appropriate?

That option is already available. Click on your handle and you'll get a pop up menu. Click on Profile Page. Or, click on your handle on the top, right of your screen, next to your inbox, and choose Profile Page or Personal Details.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Seconding UcMiami about this being an interesting and quite possibly unique forum.

While I will never be a UConn fan, and therefore skip many threads (especially routine game stuff in season), I find this a group of highly knowledgeable fans, many of whom have widened their passion for their team into an intelligent interest in our sport in general.

Also, and likewise, often interesting, humorous and knowledgeable when the subject goes OT.

A fun place to visit, usually once or twice daily.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
LaserT was a throwback to Damon Runyon (Hot Horse Herbie, mebbe?). I always got a big kick out of him. He had a lot of stories. Blake is right; LasrT liked to present himself as a real grouch, but he had to really work at maintaining the pose. Mrs. Z and I had gotten to be pretty good friends with him. He had a very bad time of it toward the end, with colon cancer. Hated to lose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom