2018 Charli Collier releases a Top 12 . . . | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2018 Charli Collier releases a Top 12 . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Charlie --What you forgot is : GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAY!!! Just when you think HE said Texas---HE sends her to Uconn..

I'm a BIG fan of Divine Intervention when it comes to UConn!!!!! Sorry Notre Dame!!!

Reaction Score
I'm a BIG fan of Divine Intervention when it comes to UConn!!!!! Sorry Notre Dame!!!
As a Catholic and someone who followed ND religiously (pun)--I believed I'd go "immediately" to that very hot place if I didn't cheer for ND. Every time I cheered DT or Sue or Swin--my feet got extremely HOT. Not so much since Geno's mother prayed for Uconn.

Reaction Score
As a Catholic and someone who followed ND religiously (pun)--I believed I'd go "immediately" to that very hot place if I didn't cheer for ND. Every time I cheered DT or Sue or Swin--my feet got extremely HOT. Not so much since Geno's mother prayed for Uconn.

I'm Jewish so not a big problem for me!!!!

Reaction Score
I noted this in another thread. Louisville, nor anyone else, is UConn. Aurieamma can select a short list and get almost what he wants each year. Notre Dame and a couple of others are close behind. Walz just recently started signing top talent by putting out a lot of offers. With six McD AAs, it is obviously working. He does NOT over recruit. He never has over the 15 on scholarship, requiring him to chase a scholarshipped player from the team as suggested elsewhere on Boneyard.
IMO...nearly EVERYONE sells Walz short. IMO, he is in the Top 5 of Women's Basketball coaches. He knows his basketball, communicates and empathizes well with his players...they seem to take him as part of the Team, but on an older brother, John-Boy sort of plane. He is a considerable opponent.

Reaction Score
IMO...nearly EVERYONE sells Walz short. IMO, he is in the Top 5 of Women's Basketball coaches. He knows his basketball, communicates and empathizes well with his players...they seem to take him as part of the Team, but on an older brother, John-Boy sort of plane. He is a considerable opponent.

Exactly................Don't be fooled by those plaid shirts!!!!!;)

Reaction Score
Plaid shirts are the uniform (or was) of the Blue collar guy--he just want to show he is a regular guy, no elitist.
I like it when a basketball coach doesn't try to look like a lawyer or banker. Suits and ties at any athletic event is ridiculous. It's a game.

Reaction Score
I guess Charli was not swayed by her earlier in home visits

Charli Collier™ ‏@CharliC_14 22m22 minutes ago
Awesome Home Visit with Baylor tonight!
1f43b.png
#SicEm

Baylor Lady Bears, Kim Mulkey and Sytia Messe

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I wonder if I could get a parlay in Vegas on: 1) Huston gets an invitation to Big 12
2) Collier signs with Huston gets to stay home and play Baylor, Texas, OK at home one per year.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I wonder if I could get a parlay in Vegas on: 1) Huston gets an invitation to Big 12
2) Collier signs with Huston gets to stay home and play Baylor, Texas, OK at home one per year.

I'm still trying to figure out where Huston is.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Be funny if someone tweeted about what an awful experience they had.

She had a similar tweet about her home visit with Baylor. She's a politician...

It beats "That Mulkey was a real witch and my family hated her and her outfit."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle