Zero Joy | The Boneyard

Zero Joy

Reaction Score
Watching Md bounce ND. If there ever was a game I wish both teams could lose...
I'm okay with ND going down. Too bad Maryland is on the opposite side of the bracket, I'd love to have the Huskies face Maryland again, no way Maryland beats SC though.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Watching Md bounce ND. If there ever was a game I wish both teams could lose...
All things in time RedStick. Notre Dame today, Maryland on Monday. South Carolina WILL take care of business. The Gamecocks eliminate UCLA today and the Terps on Monday. :oops: The Terps had a good run this season, but it ends on Monday. ;)

Reaction Score
All things in time RedStick. Notre Dame today, Maryland on Monday. South Carolina WILL take care of business on Monday thereby ending the Terapins season, and sending them home. :oops:
SC better not get too far of themselves or they won't make it past today. UCLA is not consistent but they can be very good and I would expect them to be playing to prove something today.

Reaction Score
All things in time RedStick. Notre Dame today, Maryland on Monday. South Carolina WILL take care of business. The Gamecocks eliminate UCLA today and the Terps on Monday. :oops:

Assuming SC gets past UCLA today :)

Reaction Score
I'm actually really glad Maryland has had a good run in the tournament. I don't particularly like them but I think the coach has done a great job this year after losing a couple key players last year in the portal. She has shown that the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Gotta admit, I might find a glimmer of a smile if UCLA had a "shock the world" minute today. I would not mourn a lost opportunity for UConn to beat SC.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm okay with ND going down. Too bad Maryland is on the opposite side of the bracket, I'd love to have the Huskies face Maryland again, no way Maryland beats SC though.
Maybe next year. Maryland was not in the tournament cards UConn was dealt. I know what you mean, but that's water under the bridge at this point. We must play the hand we were dealt. I'll be extremely happy with wins over Ohio St. today and the winner of Virginia Tech/Tennessee on Monday.

That's our road to the final four. We've got all we can handle. Nothing can be taken for granted. Our focus MUST be on the most important game of the tournament for us right now.........Ohio State. If we play our "A" game, I like our chances of getting our ticket punched to play next weekend in Dallas. :cool:

Last edited:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Brenda sure can coach and develop kids even if she can't keep them. Seriously, I can't think of any highly touted recruit who came to Maryland and was a bust or didn't develop. On the current roster, Diamond Miller has blossomed into a bonafide star over her 4 years, and Shy Sellers seems to be on a similar trajectory. I think they have an uphill battle vs. South Carolina (assuming they win) but Brenda has put together one of the better (and less heralded) coaching jobs this season.

Reaction Score
Brenda sure can coach and develop kids even if she can't keep them. Seriously, I can't think of any highly touted recruit who came to Maryland and was a bust or didn't develop. On the current roster, Diamond Miller has blossomed into a bonafide star over her 4 years, and Shy Sellers seems to be on a similar trajectory. I think they have an uphill battle vs. South Carolina (assuming they win) but Brenda has put together one of the better (and less heralded) coaching jobs this season.
I absolutely agree, shared similar thoughts in the MD/ND game thread.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom