YoutubeTV just dropped SNY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

YoutubeTV just dropped SNY

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because some people watch sports outside of UConn, like the Mets. Not everything is about UConn
True but very little of it is about the Mets.
;)

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Hell, I'm still pissed Optimum/Cablevision dropped Fox61, how do you drop a CT broadcast channel for CT residents, crazy to me.
You live in Fairfield county. WNYW is your FOX affiliate. any Hartford networks you get are a relic, and possibly on borrowed time.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
unfortunately I watch most Mets games but I use sports surge and mirror my iPhone to my smart tv. Allowing me to not actually waste money to watch the Mets lose.

Reaction Score
You live in Fairfield county. WNYW is your FOX affiliate. any Hartford networks you get are a relic, and possibly on borrowed time.
Lol I know where I live and what affiliate I get, I still would like to have Fox61 since I'm a CT resident and also a Pats fan who has to pull up bootleg streams whenever they play on Fox. I've been in Fairfield County for 12 years and the CT CBS and NBC affiliate channels are still there and not going anywhere anytime soon.

Reaction Score
Had Hulu Live and ditched it. Audio/video getting out of sync on a regular basis, stuck in loops where them same ad plays over and over and never returns to what I was watching. YTTV has been a wonderful improvent. Do regular HULU for their original content
Agree. The stream quality was night & day between the two platforms. It would drive Me crazy with delays on sporting events. Had to hide my phone!

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Lol I know where I live and what affiliate I get, I still would like to have Fox61 since I'm a CT resident and also a Pats fan who has to pull up bootleg streams whenever they play on Fox. I've been in Fairfield County for 12 years and the CT CBS and NBC affiliate channels are still there and not going anywhere anytime soon.

NBC will likely stay forever, given that both WNBC and WVIT are owned by NBC corporate - there is no loss in keeping both on (and likely a net gain)

CBS - i wouldn't be so sure about. WFSB's ownership is a bit wonkey - the reason both WTNH and WTIC have disappeared is due to a combination of too high an ask for rights fees, and the idea that being the "second" affiliate on cable eats at their viewership numbers.

Reaction Score
Just another YouTubeTV issue to report. I got it through Fios originally because I got the first month free (didn't have that offer direct). A couple days ago Verizon sent me an email telling me I needed to update my payment source with Verizon or I'd be cut off in three days. I looked on line and it's a known issue. Verizon is billing me, but Google doesn't show the account as paid. I chatted with both sides. Both said "it's being taken care of, don't worry." I asked the google side what will happen in two days. He checked with his team and said I'd be cut off, but they'll turn it back on when the billing issue gets sorted out.

So, I just canceled my subscription through Fios (I'd rather be direct anyway) and re-signed up directly with Google.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I still would like to have Fox61 since I'm a CT resident and also a Pats fan who has to pull up bootleg streams whenever they play on Fox. I've been in Fairfield County for 12 years and the CT CBS and NBC affiliate channels are still there and not going anywhere anytime soon.
Have you tried an antenna?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wonder if Hulu will drop it next? These streaming services were great when they launched…now, their coverage keeps getting worse as they raise prices.

Sounds just like the business plan from....................

cable TV.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom