YoutubeTV just dropped SNY | The Boneyard

YoutubeTV just dropped SNY

Reaction Score
We are writing to let you know that starting June 30, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET, the SNY channel will no longer be available on YouTube TV, and you will no longer be able to watch live content or access content in your Library that you may have recorded from SNY. Members will be able to continue watching select national Mets games on FOX, ESPN, and TBS, all available through our Base Plan.

Reaction Score
Wonder if Hulu will drop it next? These streaming services were great when they launched…now, their coverage keeps getting worse as they raise prices.

Reaction Score
And my Verizon FIOS keeps giving me everything I want.

I still don't understand this cutting the cord stuff. I don't think saving a little bit of money is worth it if I can't watch the things that are most important to me.

Reaction Score
Why would you have YTTV over Hulu TV anyway when you get much better original content + ESPN+/Disney+ with a Hulu Live subscription?
Had Hulu Live and ditched it. Audio/video getting out of sync on a regular basis, stuck in loops where them same ad plays over and over and never returns to what I was watching. YTTV has been a wonderful improvent. Do regular HULU for their original content

Reaction Score

I still don't understand this cutting the cord stuff. I don't think saving a little bit of money is worth it if I can't watch the things that are most important to me.
I'm not sure it's about saving a little money for most people, at least it's not for me. The experience of using YouTubeTV is a thousand times better than cable.

And cable companies also drop channels all the time. They were always in disputes with different channels when I had cable.

Reaction Score
Had Hulu Live and ditched it. Audio/video getting out of sync on a regular basis, stuck in loops where them same ad plays over and over and never returns to what I was watching. YTTV has been a wonderful improvent. Do regular HULU for their original content
it's funny, we're increasingly having these same issues but with YTTV.

Reaction Score

The savings are not significant, and I get a ton more content that I actually want to watch with YTTV or Hulu over cable. And that's not even getting into the far superior product

Reaction Score

YTTV is a much better viewing experience for me. I used to hate scrolling through the massive guide on cable to find something to watch. Now, YTTV keeps track of my viewing preferences and just shows me everything that’s on that I would be interested in without flipping through the guide. Recording games and shows is also much quicker. I just set my favorite teams and never have to think about it again. Every game gets recorded.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure it's about saving a little money for most people, at least it's not for me. The experience of using YouTubeTV is a thousand times better than cable.

And cable companies also drop channels all the time. They were always in disputes with different channels when I had cable.
Hell, I'm still pissed Optimum/Cablevision dropped Fox61, how do you drop a CT broadcast channel for CT residents, crazy to me.

Reaction Score
The savings are not significant, and I get a ton more content that I actually want to watch with YTTV or Hulu over cable. And that's not even getting into the far superior product
I looked into it and none of the streaming platforms gave me as much as Verizon FIOS. To get what I want I needed to get at least 2 of the streaming platforms.

In terms of the viewing experience, I can't answer that since I've only used some of the streaming services when I was renting houses on vacation. Wasn't long enough of a trial to see what the benefits are. Plus I'm old, I don't need all the bells and whistles. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom