2023 Recruiting: - Youssouf Singare | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Youssouf Singare

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Funny how, as the HC, KO only recruited guys who never had the work ethic to improve under him. Very funny. What a wacky coincidence.

Brimah's not the most talented guy in the world and was never going to be Dikembe Mutombo but when you don't improve over 4 seasons in college your trajectory is irreparably harmed.
If I remember correctly I don't think he ever came to campus during the summer nor any big man camp. I agree that apparently was never an agenda item to KO. When it was apparent that he had a load of freak athleticism he would have been the ideal guy to get extra help (perhaps he did not share the same enthusiasm for summer work that he had for games and school year practice.) but we will never know who it was "on". At 7' tall he used to always win the annual team 3.2 race at the beginning of the year. Talk about athleticism.

Reaction Score
If I remember correctly I don't think he ever came to campus during the summer nor any big man camp. I agree that apparently was never an agenda item to KO. When it was apparent that he had a load of freak athleticism he would have been the ideal guy to get extra help (perhaps he did not share the same enthusiasm for summer work that he had for games and school year practice.) but we will never know who it was "on". At 7' tall he used to always win the annual team 3.2 race at the beginning of the year. Talk about athleticism.
Brimah is known for having an amazing work ethic, it's rare that you'll find an African player who doesn't have a strong work ethic.

Reaction Score

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Brimah is known for having an amazing work ethic, it's rare that you'll find an African player who doesn't have a strong work ethic.
I didn't say he had a poor work ethic at all. I just said to my knowledge he and perhaps most others didn't come in during the summer under KO like they do today.

Reaction Score
I didn't say he had a poor work ethic at all. I just said to my knowledge he and perhaps most others didn't come in during the summer under KO like they do today.
I didn't say you said he had a poor work ethic. You didn't seem to know about his work ethic. "Perharps he did not share the same enthusiasm for summer work that he had for games and school year practice."

Reaction Score
1663626536936.png

Attachments

• 1663626422978.png
    1663626422978.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
Reaction Score

Kid worked real hard, played with great energy and a positive personality on the court. Not sure anyone ever said he didn't? But for some, it's always KOs fault not going to change that thinking dennis.

Reaction Score
Funny how, as the HC, KO only recruited guys who never had the work ethic to improve under him. Very funny. What a wacky coincidence.

Brimah's not the most talented guy in the world and was never going to be Dikembe Mutombo but when you don't improve over 4 seasons in college your trajectory is irreparably harmed.
I always hoped he would take the next step each summer and he never really did but……we do not have that title without his play in that game to keep us in it. So if you say Brimah I have only positive thoughts about it.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I always hoped he would take the next step each summer and he never really did but……we do not have that title without his play in that game to keep us in it. So if you say Brimah I have only positive thoughts about it.
I feel like big guys not making the step we hope for/expect has been a problem for like 10 years.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

That, and we'll have always Coppin State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits