Your Plans Next Weekend | The Boneyard

Your Plans Next Weekend

So, What Are Your Plans Next Weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
What are your plans? I will probably check the score once in awhile out of morbid curiosity, no more.

Reaction Score
I am going. As I said in another thread the rest of the home games I am just hoping to keep it under 3 or 4 touchdowns. We aren’t winning any of the games. Maybe Krajewski gets in there and plays.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The scanning of parking passes and ticket entry on the phone went well today. The cashless pay for food and hooch was okay. Sun was brutal on the home side. The LAZ parking nazis dictating parking spots continues….

That said, we are going to game 2. Get that orange cap off Krajewski and start him, please.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
My best advice to anyone who can't quit, like me, save yourself a couple hours and DVR and watch at night.
meant to DVR the game today and forgot. Thank god

Reaction Score
The scanning of parking passes and ticket entry on the phone went well today. The cashless pay for food and hooch was okay. Sun was brutal on the home side. The LAZ parking nazis dictating parking spots continues….
LAZ has to improve. Showed up near kickoff. Parking line barely moving. LAZ was sending everyone to the blue lots furthest from the stadium even though lots closer clearly had space available. LAZ person insisted I do so and went to get a state policeman to throw me out. As she walked away, her LAZ collegue waived me forward into the closer lot. SMH.

Reaction Score
Once you disengage from UConn football, it’s really quite liberating. I have enough stress in my life, college football should be a release. Cut the cord and be free. I’ll check final scores and check in, but I will no longer plan my Saturdays around this mess. #FireEdsall
Bruce Lee Meditation GIF

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I finally got the wife to agree to letting me have uninterrupted time to watch UConn football games because the kids are older now....the past two games she pokes her head in, sees the score, sees the disgust on my face, and then guilt trips me by saying, "this is what you wanted uninterrupted time for?"

I punish myself to watch the whole game just to fulfill my quiet time! :)

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score

That said, we are going to game 2. Get that orange cap off Krajewski and start him, please.
Agree, the parking was a mess at gate open at 7am. They had 2 years to get ready for this! Lol

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I will check the score once in a while, but even that's becoming too painful for me. My attention span, much like our football program, has been in a steady state of regression for the last 10 years. There's nothing left to give

Reaction Score
Towards the end of the game I might also check the Chat to see if any of the other QB's got some PT.

Reaction Score
I'll be there but if I didn't have season tickets I would stop going. A message needs to be sent.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Await Edsall’s latest blame game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member