OT: - WSU putting a real beatdown on Houston! | The Boneyard

OT: WSU putting a real beatdown on Houston!

Reaction Score
Are we, as Huskies fans allowed to let this stroke our egos a little? Please? Houston is down 31 to WSU. I know, it does not mean we will beat Houston. But I am in desperate need of something to make me feel better. As you may have seen a few weeks ago, I do dig through stats a lot and have found a lot to be depressed about as of late. (I had mentioned that Arkansas loss was one of the worst since the late 70s, when Uconn got stomped by the Cuse and I mentioned that shortly after the Razorbacks game and also in the thread keeping track of all of Uconns blow out losses in the past 30 or so years).

Reaction Score
Oh there you go, back to depression it is. I had forgotten about THAT one. Okay, Uconn fans can't have anything nice this year (or last)...Even when it is living vicariously through another teams (Houston) woes...You actually can't as it turns out. As you have shown.

Um, over/under on amount of 3s Uconn gives up vs ECU. 12. Any stats to make us feel better about that prospect?

Reaction Score
Amazing how we have ZERO perimeter game. I'm watching all these 3's from Wichita, knowing we have had better recruiting classes. Either Ollie doesn't like shooters or Marshall develops them ... Or both!

Reaction Score
Amazing how we have ZERO perimeter game. I'm watching all these 3's from Wichita, knowing we have had better recruiting classes. Either Ollie doesn't like shooters or Marshall develops them ... Or both!

You recruit shooters you rarely develop shooters. Not saying it doesn’t happen. Players occasionally develop themselves by working on their shot for hours and hours in the gym, after practice and summers. Kemba developed, Bazz was a shooter for instance.

Reaction Score
Are we, as Huskies fans allowed to let this stroke our egos a little?
No. Good lord are you serious? Man this may actually be the most pathetic post of the week. Congratulations; you beat out many outstanding candidates

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Are we, as Huskies fans allowed to let this stroke our egos a little? Please? Houston is down 31 to WSU. I know, it does not mean we will beat Houston. But I am in desperate need of something to make me feel better. As you may have seen a few weeks ago, I do dig through stats a lot and have found a lot to be depressed about as of late. (I had mentioned that Arkansas loss was one of the worst since the late 70s, when Uconn got stomped by the Cuse and I mentioned that shortly after the Razorbacks game and also in the thread keeping track of all of Uconns blow out losses in the past 30 or so years).
Cincy barely got by Temple.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah because much like us vs Arkansas Houston never had a chance. So it’s easy to see sometimes you get a team playing out of their respective butts and there’s not a ton you can do.
some folks just can't grasp onto this reality......................................

Reaction Score
We could've ended this thread here.
Oh wah.

The thread was meant to be a little light hearted, a bit of a joke.

And yah, a little bit desperate to, to find a positive just the same.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duke79

Top Bottom