Wow | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wow

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Steals! Hate spell check
I liked it better as “steaks”. It made me a picture her at a pregame meal saying. “Yeah, I know we have a game, but I’ll take one more.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I liked it better as “steaks”. It made me a picture her at a pregame meal saying. “Yeah, I know we have a game, but I’ll take one more.”

Please, I hope Paige will lead the team in steaks so as Kara says, she gets a little meat on her bones.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Please, I hope Paige will lead the team in steaks so as Kara says, she gets a little meat on her bones.
Same. As impressive as she was can you imagine what she’ll be like after a year or two of strength and conditioning? I do expect seems to be bumping her at every opportunity.

Reaction Score
Did you notice that she led or tied for the lead in Points, Rebounds, Assists and Steaks. I wonder if a Freshman has ever done that before at UConn? Moore perhaps?
Certainly Page is deserving of all these accolades; we just have to acknowledge the other team members and their hard work, so there are no hard feelings. Page is a team player and they will ALL have to mesh to be a success. Our hope is that she and the rest avoid injury and early fouls.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Sensational! She's going to be one of the best ever.

Reaction Score
She reminds me of Larry Bird in that her instincts are off the charts, and she is so calm going about her business. She’s always a step ahead of you. I wasn’t this excited to see a player since Breanna and she didn’t disappoint. This is a deep, athletic team. Should only get better.

Reaction Score
For those of you who never saw Diana take charge of a young team...well you got an idea today watching Paige. Paige reminds me of Diana in her last 3 years at UConn. She makes everybody else better and keeps the team involved. She has the confidence swagger and game of a senior. I can only imagine what next year brings when Azzi gets here with Amari Saylor and Caroline. Paige and Azzi will be like Diana and Sue and for those of you who never saw them get ready for the show. Paige toko charge of the team today. She made things happen when there was nothing there. Paige was the coach on the floor and this was her first game.

A few things we need to improve on. Movement, getting to the line, and finishing around the basket. Our next 5 games will let us know where we are and what we need to improve on. The Hall and Creighton games will be a fair test. We are a month or so behind everybody else in playing games. We are also young and inexperienced as a team and we will learn from our mistakes. I am looking forward to the next couple of games to see where we are against competition in the Big East.
The beginning of a replay of old times. This may sound a little premature but we WILL win more championships. It is going to be a WILD RUN. By the way we have Paige and will have Azzi and you don't and won't....

Reaction Score
For those of you who never saw Diana take charge of a young team...well you got an idea today watching Paige. Paige reminds me of Diana in her last 3 years at UConn. She makes everybody else better and keeps the team involved. She has the confidence swagger and game of a senior. I can only imagine what next year brings when Azzi gets here with Amari Saylor and Caroline. Paige and Azzi will be like Diana and Sue and for those of you who never saw them get ready for the show. Paige toko charge of the team today. She made things happen when there was nothing there. Paige was the coach on the floor and this was her first game.

A few things we need to improve on. Movement, getting to the line, and finishing around the basket. Our next 5 games will let us know where we are and what we need to improve on. The Hall and Creighton games will be a fair test. We are a month or so behind everybody else in playing games. We are also young and inexperienced as a team and we will learn from our mistakes. I am looking forward to the next couple of games to see where we are against competition in the Big East.
I don't think we were too good at the foul line, either. Don't lose sight; we were playing a team with little talent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom