Wnba league pass | The Boneyard

Wnba league pass

Reaction Score
Good afternoon,
I recently sighned up to Wnba league pass and was already to watch Dorka, and Lou play in the preseason games on Friday night. But to my disappointment I could not watch the games or able to watch replay. I have purchased my league pass through my PayPal account. And I get all the games from last year, but nothing current. So I am asking if any one else has had problem with it. I have the app on my Samsung galaxy 9 plus, plus on my web browser on my LG tv. With webos version 7. I see the a email to the league pass support. The responded first by asking any error messages, which I get none. But they do show a active account of under my email and PayPal. So hopefully, maybe some one here can help. Thank you for your response.
Greg Halfacre.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
League Pass sucks. At least in this area (Conn.), any game in New York will be blacked out, as well as some other games that may be televised by NESN+. If you don't care what teams you watch it may work for you, but as a Sun fan it is not worth it.

Reaction Score
Yes just got the same answer from wnba league pass, as no preseason games. As maybe lynx on 5/13/23 as it is the first game to be played in Canada. So will see.

Reaction Score
Yes just got the same answer from wnba league pass, as no preseason games. As maybe lynx on 5/13/23 as it is the first game to be played in Canada. So will see.
Yeah, you will be able to watch games, as long as they are regular season games. I was able to watch games last year when I was in Mexico on my phone. Of course, I was using my hotspot because the area we were staying had Wi-Fi but it was pretty iffy at times.

Reaction Score
Well as a Las Vegas aces fan, i should be able to watch all games except those here In Indiana and maybe the Chicago. But hopefully they will be covered by local stations. Appreciate all the feedback. And I am figuring that my Samsung galaxy 9 plus should be able to watch games on. And on my lg tv, which has its on web browser. And have the WNBA league pass, bookmarked. And also looking for a way to watch more Huskies games. I have fox sports one, can add fox sports 2. And add CBS sports network. But would love to find a way to stream games. Any help in that area would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the share.
Go Huskies.

Reaction Score
I get sny on UZZU, live streamed and MLB, NFL Lots of regional sport channels etc, great deal

Reaction Score
Thanks. But any other place to watch preseason
There hasn't been anything available pre-season, even on network television from what I've been able to determine. The upcoming game in Canada between the Lynx and Sky will be on WNBA League Pass per the league. Looking forward to seeing it live this weekend. :D

Reaction Score
I don't think there is a way to get sny here in Indiana. Even youtube TV of sling or anyone streams it here. Which sucks. I go look at the page and as soon as I put Indiana in, it leaves the channels available. But with fox sports and CBS sports I can watch as many as I can also to be able to watch the replay posted on here. Still have live play on varsity app.
Go Huskies

Reaction Score
UZZU has SNY everywhere.. it might have the WNBA also. It has everything else. UZZU.tv

Reaction Score
Man
What a ride, we finally got my league pass up and running. It's been a week, working on on it. Couldn't get the app or the website to recognize my account. But the support personnel at wnba never gave up and we kept trying different fixes. Finally had to delete everything, app, account, subscription, website log in. And also had to clear the cache on the phone. But we got it working like a charm. Many Kudos to them. I am really appreciative of all thier help. So now I can watch my Aces. And Dorka and Lou. So give them 5 stars. Happy camper now. Now just got to figure out this Huskies tv thing. But I have time. And thanks to all here for your suggestions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom