Wives | The Boneyard

Wives

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
On Mother’s Day: it’s Mother’s Day I don’t have to do anything.

On Father’s Day: it’s Father’s Day don’t you wanna show how good a dad you are and do everything?

Happy Father’s Day all!

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Dream Jobbed 2.0 I know what you mean. I remember having people complain about games on Mother’s Day. Eventually we worked that out by buying a rose for every kid on the team and having him present it to his mom before the game. Father’s Day? Not so much.

I think pretty much every Father’s Day I did something with my kids either going to games or camping trips, but something. Having just had my youngest graduate from college, I realize I wouldn’t trade a minute of any other time I spent with them. I remember people saying the same thing to me when I had young kids… It’s true.

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I’m on my way to Old Silver beach. My daughter is at home, still sleeping no doubt. My friend is going to drive me back home tonight and my wife will stay down at the cape with his wife. Because we fathers have to work in the morning.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I imagine keeping them from finding out about each other would be exhausting.
My wife is into watching TV series about polygamous families. A few thoughts. Those men are nuts. Their wives are nuts. Maybe Im the nutty one. Why don’t we hear much about women with multiple husbands?

Happy Father’s Day. I’m off to visit my one son who doesn’t live an overnight stay away and his soccer playing daughters.

Reaction Score
No kids, two miscarriages, but at this point not trying to have kids and haven’t tried in three years. Who knows what the future holds, but both of us don’t feel a void currently and there’s not a “get a kid or else” mutuality. Despite the miscarriages, I’m very thankful for what we have together.

On that note, we still celebrate each other’s respective day. Keep it simple: fresh croissants and a card for my wife, we’ll see what’s in store for me today but we’re hitting the road soon to Ipswich for two nights.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No kids, two miscarriages, but at this point not trying to have kids and haven’t tried in three years. Who knows what the future holds, but both of us don’t feel a void currently and there’s not a “get a kid or else” mutuality. Despite the miscarriages, I’m very thankful for what we have together.

On that note, we still celebrate each other’s respective day. Keep it simple: fresh croissants and a card for my wife, we’ll see what’s in store for me today but we’re hitting the road soon to Ipswich for two nights.

Head over to Privateer for some rum!

Reaction Score
My grandfather died in April, first grandparent to lose and he was definitely closest to me. I was given his name as my middle name. He was an avid poet and in the memorial we just had on Friday, a selection of poems was printed for all who attended. A couple were pleasantly fatherly

The images aren’t loading well onto the forum, getting turned sideways. So I’ll just type them out

“Garage Sale”
Failed temporary pleasures,
Superficial treasures…

A piece of furniture,
a small appliance or two

Old books,
dimly remembered…

Lamps,
a board game,
picture prints, a few.

She left
one glorious afternoon,
beautiful,
in her wedding veil…

The bike
she learned to ride on,
is not for sale.

“Understanding Females”
Girls 5-7
Fly kites
Like dresses, white
Love kittens
Lose mittens
Hate boys
Love toys
Run and jump-a lot

Girls 8-12
Read books
Like to cook
Ask questions- a lot

Girls 12-16
Like boys
Hate toys
Prance and dance- a lot

Girls 16+
I have to shed a tear, for here I fear
I have no idea-
They are now women

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Your wife*
C3F7F3E0-199F-498C-9C77-BBE275C9B3F5.gif

Reaction Score

We had a few of those before we eventually had two beautiful girls. Once we stopped stressing or thinking about it, it happened. Seems like you figured that out already. Enjoy your day!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

We had a couple of those too, which were devastating because we both felt we wanted kids. Now I have 2 boys and it’s without question the greatest thing in my life (and most tiring).

Be happy with whatever you have, no doubt. Glad to hear that, and that you still celebrate. We did the same the few years in between.

Reaction Score
I have a 26-month-old, a 2-week-old, and a (totally insane) goldendoodle. Straight chillin’ here today.
Lmaooo my girl would love a doodle but I keep telling her nah we ain’t here for that energy

How old is he/she lol

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Lmaooo my girl would love a doodle but I keep telling her nah we ain’t here for that energy

How old is he/she lol

Almost 6. He scratched the hell out of me today. We did a bad job training him. Everybody loves him because he’s so friendly and wants to hug everybody. It’s just not so cute when he wants attention while you’re lugging a stroller and a trike through the door.

They are adorable and fun and have lots of personality (and zero shedding) but they are a handful.

Reaction Score
Almost 6. He scratched the hell out of me today. We did a bad job training him. Everybody loves him because he’s so friendly and wants to hug everybody. It’s just not so cute when he wants attention while you’re lugging a stroller and a trike through the door.

They are adorable and fun and have lots of personality (and zero shedding) but they are a handful.

We thought about getting a goldendoodle...but instead opted for our 4th golden...a white one this time. Like yours...extra friendly, poorly trained (totally our/my fault) ...wants to hug, love, jump on everyone...but dang, I love that pup....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom