Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
No game threads.
Happy Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Wisconsin led by 20 with 1:58 left in 3Q.

Georgia then went on a 25-0 run over the next 9 minutes, and that was pretty much the game.

Diamond Battles, last year's AAC player of the year, led with 24 points and 4 steals.
Brittney Smith, also a super-senior transfer from UCF, had 16 points and 8 rebounds.

I was so ready to celebrate a Wisconsin upset win, and I was even thinking about doing the chair dance. But Georgia overcame a 20-point deficit with less than 12 minutes left. Pretty darn amazing.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Wisconsin led by 20 with 1:58 left in 3Q.

Georgia then went on a 25-0 run over the next 9 minutes, and that was pretty much the game.

Diamond Battles, last year's AAC player of the year, led with 24 points and 4 steals.
Brittney Smith, also a super-senior transfer from UCF, had 16 points and 8 rebounds.

I was so ready to celebrate a Wisconsin upset win, and I was even thinking about doing the chair dance. But Georgia overcame a 20-point deficit with less than 12 minutes left. Pretty darn amazing.
I wonder if the refs swallowed the whistles in the 4th quarter and let Georgia play Abe's hack-a-mole defense like she did when coaching UCF?

Reaction Score
I wonder if the refs swallowed the whistles in the 4th quarter and let Georgia play Abe's hack-a-mole defense like she did when coaching UCF?
Put that on Wisconsin not the refs.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
From the portion that I saw, just looked like good full-court pressure D leading to turnovers. Generally speaking, I never saw UCF do all that "extra" stuff against any other team except UConn. Seemed to be their special "Hack-a-Husky" gameplan reserved just for us.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
From the portion that I saw, just looked like good full-court pressure D leading to turnovers. Generally speaking, I never saw UCF do all that "extra" stuff against any other team except UConn. Seemed to be their special "Hack-a-Husky" gameplan reserved just for us.
They did it against Jose and USF a couple of times. I think that a few of the AAC coaches were happy to see Abe leave.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yep. I had UCF season’s ticket for a couple years. The roughest treatment was reserved for UConn.

Reaction Score
Wisconsin really should have won this game. Coach Abe seems to create a mean-spirited team wherever she goes . I figured when Battles Lewis and Smith followed her to Georgia, they’d bring the same culture with them.

Reaction Score
Man! I was hoping that Wisconsin would get the win. Back to the drawing board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom