Will the real Paige raise her Hand | The Boneyard

Will the real Paige raise her Hand

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Two quotes from the last few days seem a bit contradictory

"Fudd, from D.C., a little over two years past a devastating knee injury, is the nervous one, the overthinker. Bueckers, a year older, from Minnesota, is the gregarious, let-it-fly one....

Sort of like an opposites-attract kind of thing,” Bueckers said. “I’m really outgoing and energetic, a lot of personality. She’s more a quiet, laid-back person. I’m not sure why we mix well together, but we do. It’s sort of like peanut butter and jelly, there has to be a balance of loudness and quietness.”
From Courant: Dom Amore, (07.06)

Contrast that with Geno and Renee
Geno: “Paige is quiet, she doesn’t say much, she's quiet in her game…” then goes on to say she may have scored x amount of points and assists but you hardly notice,
Geno and Renee (07.06)

Paige claims she is "gregarious," "loud."
Geno says she's "quiet."

Maybe they're not actually taking about the same thing...same person?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

"Fudd, from D.C., a little over two years past a devastating knee injury, is the nervous one, the overthinker. Bueckers, a year older, from Minnesota, is the gregarious, let-it-fly one....

Sort of like an opposites-attract kind of thing,” Bueckers said. “I’m really outgoing and energetic, a lot of personality. She’s more a quiet, laid-back person. I’m not sure why we mix well together, but we do. It’s sort of like peanut butter and jelly, there has to be a balance of loudness and quietness.”

Geno: “Paige is quiet, she doesn’t say much, she's quiet in her game…” then goes on to say she may have scored x amount of points and assists but you hardly notice,
Geno and Renee (07.06)

Geno says she's "quiet."

On the Renee show, I think Geno was describing Paige as quiet mainly in terms of her deliberate pace. 'Cant speed her up etc'.

Reaction Score
Actually I think he meant talking while in the game. She seems to chatter constantly in practice and sometimes on the bench but if you really watch her in the game, she doesn't communicate a lot.

If you watch DT, upper classman Sue, and Renee through the years, they talked constantly in game directing traffic. Paige really doesn't as much. I look for her to mature a lot this coming year.

Reaction Score
Don’t even try to figure it out. We live is an age where people are either talking (millions of interviews) or writing ( Twitter, faceboox, IG, texting). It’s a miracle if they don’t eventually contradict themselves or others. Yak Yak Yak. They probably don’t even remember what they said last week. Geno gives loads of interviews. Everyone one of them includes at least one question about Paige. Just a matter of time till he says “ She’s good but she doesn’t dunk enough.”

Reaction Score

Geno and Renee (07.06)

Geno says she's "quiet."

You quoted your answer right there. He's talking about on the court, not off it. Not that hard to decipher.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don’t even try to figure it out. We live is an age where people are either talking (millions of interviews) or writing ( Twitter, faceboox, IG, texting). It’s a miracle if they don’t eventually contradict themselves or others. Yak Yak Yak. They probably don’t even remember what they said last week. Geno gives loads of interviews. Everyone one of them includes at least one question about Paige. Just a matter of time till he says “ She’s good but she doesn’t dunk enough.”
Actually she gets up there. Not quite enough, but her vertical is impressive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom