Will Geno Be Asked the Question Today | The Boneyard

Will Geno Be Asked the Question Today

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
And will he give a straight answer or ...? What is the question? If you have to ask, you haven't been paying attention. :D

Of course, it being the beginning of practice, he can duck it rather easily. If he names a name what will @MilfordHusky and the rest of us do with ourselves?

Reaction Score
You know such a question is pure folly to him, no chance for a clear response.
Better find something else to do.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I expect some variation on:
"I don't know. I really don't. We got some great kids coming back but we got some really nice pieces coming in. So no I don't yet but we'll figure it out. It's going to be fun."

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I expect some variation on:
"I don't know. I really don't. We got some great kids coming back but we got some really nice pieces coming in. So no I don't yet but we'll figure it out. It's going to be fun."
More variations.

"I'm really not sure yet. I haven't seen a poll on the BY yet, so how should I know who to start??"

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
If Geno is asked and says, "I don't know", it would be a completely candid answer. He and the other coaches do NOT know at this point. They probably won't know until the date of the first regular-season game. Exhibition games are part of the input to the decision, so the starters in the exhibition games are not necessarily indicative of who the regular-season starters will be.

As I recall, when Caroline Doty and Tiffany Hayes were freshmen, it wasn't until the first regular season game's starting lineup was announced that either of them knew who would get the one open starting position at the 2 guard. (It turned out to be Caroline, and Tiffany got plenty of minutes.) I don't think the coaches knew more than 24 hours before the players knew.

Reaction Score
:DLets kill two birds with one stone by asking,"Do you think Williams and Ono will start as freshmen"and will the "clear and present Danger start for three consecutive years?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom