Why not the next dozen -1 games go to UConn?!?! | The Boneyard

Why not the next dozen -1 games go to UConn?!?!

Reaction Score
Heading into the the 2011 BET, having the daunting task of needing to win 5 games in 5 consecutive days, I posted that if there ever was a BE first day team that could run that gauntlet and come out on top, it was that 2011 Kemba led team. And they're the only team that's done that! Then I posted after that, they just won 5 in 5, so why not 6 more in the next 3 weeks? We all know that history was made.

So I say tonight, starting this Wednesday, why not go 5-0 (thanks to HS, I corrected my crappy math) en route to our first BET Championship since that unprecedented run in 2011? Then why not cap it all off by being the first back-to-back NCAA champion since the Gators did it 17 years ago?

This is not a prediction! It's nowhere close to the surprise to many, "though not all", that took place over a decade ago. But if there's a team this year that has the talent, toughness and a coach that can coach the talent and toughness out of his players, UConn and Hurley fit the bill. So why 'n not?!?!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Heading into the the 2011 BET, having the daunting task of needing to win 5 games in 5 consecutive days, I posted that if there ever was a BE first day team that could run that gauntlet and come out on top, it was that 2011 Kemba led team. And they're the only team that's done that! Then I posted after that, they just won 5 in 5, so why not 6 more in the next 3 weeks? We all know that history was made.

So I say tonight, starting this Wednesday, why not go 5-0 (thanks to HS, I corrected my crappy math) en route to our first BET Championship since that unprecedented run in 2011? Then why not cap it all off by being the first back-to-back NCAA champion since the Gators did it 17 years ago?

This is not a prediction! It's nowhere close to the surprise to many, "though not all", that took place over a decade ago. But if there's a team this year that has the talent, toughness and a coach that can coach the talent and toughness out of his players, UConn and Hurley fit the bill. So why 'n not?!?!
I just love it when everything falls into place.

So tonight I say, "Why not achieve a Three-peat!?!? We have the coach and staff to pull it off. We just need to pick up a few pieces via the portal and maybe one more HS recruit.

I can't wait till next sesson begins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom