why no presser? | The Boneyard

why no presser?

Reaction Score
Wasn't very happy with this game, didn't want to answer questions about it, and didn't want to surpass his umm quota

Reaction Score
Wasn't very happy with this game, didn't want to answer questions about it, and didn't want to surpass his umm quota
Isn’t it the home team that decides?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It was an away game. The press that covers UConn didn’t have had cameras there. The University of Maryland controlled what content was put on their official site

Home games - expect a video post game presser
Neutral games - maybe a post game
Away game in conference - video presser may be available, I’m not sure about Big East rules
Away game out of conference - video presser doubtful but possible if the Daily Campus or UConn blog takes a video

FWIW, the Maryland athletic site didn’t post a post game video of Coach Frese or her players either

Last edited:

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
It was an away game. The press that covers UConn didn’t have had cameras there. The University of Maryland controlled what content was put on their official site

Home games - expect a video post game presser
Neutral games - maybe a post game
Away game in conference - video presser may be available, I’m not sure about Big East rules
Away game out of conference - video presser doubtful but possible if the Daily Campus or UConn blog takes a video

FWIW, the Maryland athletic site didn’t post a post game video of Coach Frese or her players either
I don't blame Maryland for not wanting to publicize this "victory". Their sterling defense just gave up 78 points to Aaliyah, Lou and the bench.

Reaction Score
Geno is saying everything I was thinking or seen from this game. Horrible decisions did us In because we should have won that game. Maryland is not good. I was really proud after the game and I never feel that way after a loss. And I also couldn’t help think geez, how good are these girls gonna be later this year and next, look out!

Reaction Score
Geno is saying everything I was thinking or seen from this game. Horrible decisions did us In because we should have won that game. Maryland is not good. I was really proud after the game and I never feel that way after a loss. And I also couldn’t help think geez, how good are these girls gonna be later this year and next, look out!

We could all say that, but it just seems that all that talent is sitting on the bench too much to be a factor in upcoming games. If they could avoid injuries, yeah, they would be great. admittedly, there have been a lot of freaky injuries, but it seems UCONN attracts them non-stop.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom