Why is Andy Katz allowed to discuss basketball? | The Boneyard

Why is Andy Katz allowed to discuss basketball?

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Katz is the worst… neck and neck with Gottlieb. Guy shoulda hung it up after his stint at ESPN

Reaction Score
3 of his top 10 have already lost and 3 of his bottom 10 have already won. Before long he will be reporting on HS hoops in Idaho……..

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Because it’s a free country? Because HE MAKES MONEY by virtue of you clicking on his article, and more by you circulating it?

How many more reasons would you like?
post/handle

Reaction Score
Okay I’ll answer it, No Big East Teams in the top 10 upon reseeding? Really Andy. And lovely pick with Kansas at #2 LOL

And I don’t know Xavier looked pretty awesome today.

I‘m in agreement this guy has lost his tourney mojo with this re-seed article.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Didn’t Katz not have us in his top 32 tournament teams or something like that?

Reaction Score
Katz used to be a big UConn fan idk what happened
He touted UConn in the past but that changed in the last several years.
Maybe some conflict with DH?
Maybe DH didn't kiss his ring?
Maybe there's NIL money for "journalists" too and more Kansas fans subscribe to whatever paid services he offers?

Reaction Score
I assumed he has us like 2 spots too low, I was not prepared for how bad that list was. How in the world did he have pitt and penn state in the top10. Like literally feel like i am being trolled

Reaction Score
LOL to the Boneyard sentiment. "Andy doesn't have us at #1 so he hates UConn and sucks." I can tell you that Andy was well regarded and well respected within the athletic department when I was working there as a student in the mid-2000s.

Now I don't know if that has changed under this administration or since Calhoun left, but you're criticizing the wrong guy if you think Andy shouldn't be allowed to talk basketball or think he's anti-UConn.

But regardless, whether or not someone seems to be anti-UConn doesn't mean they suck at their jobs. Doesn't mean they are ugly. Doesn't mean they are going to hell. I've given up trying to convince people UConn is the best in all that it does. Just because I value UConn the same as I do family, God and money, doesn't mean others are going to feel the same. And I'm fine with that because as long as UConn does what it does best - win - then they do the convincing for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom