Why are we playing so far off wrs | The Boneyard

Why are we playing so far off wrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Zero contact at the line of scrimage.... Free space to make moves .... Also why is Andrew Adams still in he had made so many critical mistakes it's insane... Is it because we are tgin at the position?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes the players in the secondary play because the others aren't as good.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
We're trying to give UCF a false sense of security.

Reaction Score
It's the players fault why they were playing so far off WR's, not just this game, but the whole year, it's not the DC's fault.

Reaction Score
Really? What kind of coach let the kids do whatever they want with no consequences?

Big-Bang-Theory-Leonards-sarcasm-sign.png

Reaction Score
Really? What kind of coach let the kids do whatever they want with no consequences?

Lol... It was sarcasm uconnfan68. A couple people on here loves Hanks D and say that we have no talent thats why Hank isn't able to produce on D, not realizing that its Hanks stupid conservative D thats making these players look like high school players.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I agree, I don't understand why our DBs are lining up 7 to 11 yrds off the WRs. Perhaps we cant play press coverage all day, but why not play a handful of downs that way during the game to see what happens. Just look what press coverage does to our receivers, slows them down, makes that 3 step pass a little more difficult for the qb.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
They are playing so far off.the wideouts because the coaches would rather give up a TD every 8 defensive plays instead of giving up a TD every 2 defensive plays.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
They are playing so far off.the wideouts because the coaches would rather give up a TD every 8 defensive plays instead of giving up a TD every 2 defensive plays.

I hear ya. But - I vote for trying press coverage a handful of times per game just to see what happens. Giving up a couple more TDs will hardly be noticeable anyway (sarcasm). We should be mixing our looks up once in a while, these QBs are shredding our vanilla set up.

Reaction Score
Lol... It was sarcasm uconnfan68. A couple people on here loves Hanks D and say that we have no talent thats why Hank isn't able to produce on D, not realizing that its Hanks stupid conservative D thats making these players look like high school players.

I'm so glad it was. Obviously its difficult to convey sarcasm on the internet. I was about to totally blast your post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom