Who's Been Tampering...? | The Boneyard

Who's Been Tampering...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These are just from today. He said something last year about teams doing it to Johnson

How awful it must be to be a coach in today's ncaa, with all the b.s. you have to juggle on top of the normal struggles of recruiting, conditioning, and program building. I'd be an alcoholic. Check- I'd be an even "bigger' alcoholic.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
It’ll all come out after we win #6. Can’t wait to hear about it.

Reaction Score
Personally I hate the idea of players moving around inside BE. I wouldn't want a player from another BE team except a grad student situation where they graduated and have a year left of eligibility. Plenty of good players outside of BE in portal yearly.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Personally I hate the idea of players moving around inside BE. I wouldn't want a player from another BE team except a grad student situation where they graduated and have a year left of eligibility.
The flip side though, is the Big East could become targeted by the P3 whenever players enter the portal. I’d rather the talented guys stay in conference, helps keep it on top.

Reaction Score
If I had to speculate.. With no inside information-I would say that the members of our Fab Five not getting the PT they had hoped for are getting noise from outside parties.

Reaction Score
If I had to speculate.. With no inside information-I would say that the members of our Fab Five not getting the PT they had hoped for are getting noise from outside parties.
They were never a fab 5, playing timed waa earned. 2 have shown nothing. They wil be good but not yet

Reaction Score
Personally I hate the idea of players moving around inside BE. I wouldn't want a player from another BE team except a grad student situation where they graduated and have a year left of eligibility. Plenty of good players outside of BE in portal yearly.

I’d take Devin Carter in a heartbeat. Just saying.

Reaction Score
They walked onto a team that ended up being even better than the pre-season expectations. 31-3 is absurd. You really gotta earn your minutes on that.

Castle—obviously earned his minutes
Stewart—he clearly has now
Ball—was great early, but lost some confidence.
Ross—he hasn't gotten any run. We knew he was the rawest of the wings, and he just got squeezed out. Hopefully next year offers him some opportunity
Singare—everyone knew he was a longer-term investment

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I really doubt DePaul has been contacting our bench players as they just hired a coach an hour and a half ago.

Considering DH's comments, Shaka (Marquette) hasn't been contacting our kids.

After that, I wouldn't trust anyone in this conference.

Reaction Score
Pitino got one of our guys last year, that ended up being a big win for us, they got Alleyne and we got Spencer. Maybe Hurley had good reason to be mad at the guy (bagman) in the red coat.
I look at it differently. We got Cam to replace Hawkins and Diarra stepped up to handle more minutes in Alleyn’role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom