Who were the assistant coaches in 2002 and 2004? | The Boneyard

Who were the assistant coaches in 2002 and 2004?

mudblood

Incorrigible optimist
Reaction Score
CD was an assistant coach only for the first 3 years, since 1988 she is associate head coach
In the early 2000’s assistants were Tonya and Jamelle

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
CD was an assistant coach only for the first 3 years, since 1988 she is associate head coach
In the early 2000’s assistants were Tonya and Jamelle
I get that you’re standing up for CD but sometimes Boneyarders can be a little too persnickety about details. Cat knows perfectly well what CD does and we all know Cat meant no offense.

I’m not trying to pick on you, @mudblood . As one who’s constantly corrected for typos and misstatements, I know how exasperating the Boneyard can be with a bunch of know-it-alls (not meaning you) following people around looking for errors to point out. It’s the reason so many lurkers are terrified to post.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I get that you’re standing up for CD but sometimes Boneyarders can be a little too persnickety about details. Cat knows perfectly well what CD does and we all know Cat meant no offense.

I’m not trying to pick on you, @mudblood . As one who’s constantly corrected for typos and misstatements, I know how exasperating the Boneyard can be with a bunch of know-it-alls (not meaning you) following people around looking for errors to point out. It’s the reason so many lurkers are terrified to post.
Uh-oh, sounds like your laying the groundwork for another Lurker Day. ;)

mudblood

Incorrigible optimist
Reaction Score
I know how exasperating the Boneyard can be with a bunch of know-it-alls
Not the only reason for it being exasperating ;) I've been in the yard since the early days of server hopping 20+ years ago but at some point gave up on posting and just stuck to reading.

But I mellowed up with age :D and decided to register again on April Fool's day a couple of years ago. Still rarely writing stuff, though...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not the only reason for it being exasperating ;) I've been in the yard since the early days of server hopping 20+ years ago but at some point gave up on posting and just stuck to reading.

But I mellowed up with age :D and decided to register again on April Fool's day a couple of years ago. Still rarely writing stuff, though...
Don’t let me discourage you. Keep posting!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom