Who is the key UConn player in the 4 titles who is almost never talked about? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Who is the key UConn player in the 4 titles who is almost never talked about?

Reaction Score
Just realized today that there's one player who I almost never see discussed on this board. A player who was a key to one of the four championships. Occasionally people will mention Jake Voskuhl, Josh Boone, Tyler Olander or Niels Giffey here, but the player I'm thinking of -- who is almost never mentioned -- was a bigger contributor to a championship than these 4.

Why don't we talk about him?

Who am I thinking of?
DeAndre Daniels

Reaction Score
Just realized today that there's one player who I almost never see discussed on this board. A player who was a key to one of the four championships. Occasionally people will mention Jake Voskuhl, Josh Boone, Tyler Olander or Niels Giffey here, but the player I'm thinking of -- who is almost never mentioned -- was a bigger contributor to a championship than these 4.

Why don't we talk about him?

Who am I thinking of?
Is the rhetorical or are you going to give the answer?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The correct answer for most underrated player is always Maurice Cheeks.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
What's going on here? I gave the answer. Other people are giving me Caddyshack "We're waiting" LOL.

It's Deandre Daniels, as I wrote a few hours before your post.
I think a few of us missed it. lol
The correct answer for most underrated player is always Maurice Cheeks.
One of my favs. Hell of a singer. Asst Coach of the Bulls now. I think he and Billy Donovan have been together 10+ years now.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I didn't understand the question since no player was involved in all 4 championships. Deandre was a hell of a plyer who isn't talked about enough.

Reaction Score
I didn't understand the question since no player was involved in all 4 championships. Deandre was a hell of a plyer who isn't talked about enough.
"One of the 4 championships."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom