Who is on the floor? | The Boneyard

Who is on the floor?

Reaction Score
It looked like a UConn player was on the floor and the players were motioning for help before they cut the feed.

Anyone see who it was or what happened?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Looks like he is okay. Hurley currently smiling doing a post game interview on ESPN2

Reaction Score
teams did not shake hands...man down , a look of concern on coach murrys face

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why would they break away with a situation like that going on? !
That's a great question - the camera people obviously were aware of it - Hurley went to shake Pearl's hand, and then sprinted back to the bench and the camera zoomed in on the player on the floor. But apparently ESPN was too busy getting to the next game to focus on something important like that. :mad:

Good thing Philippou from the Horde tweeted about it so we could know thht Whaley is OK.

Reaction Score
Hurley in the interview just said he fainted and didn't seem concerned

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Hurley said he fainted and then make a joke about it. Looks like all is good. Showed him walking off smiling.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That's a great question - the camera people obviously were aware of it - Hurley went to shake Pearl's hand, and then sprinted back to the bench and the camera zoomed in on the player on the floor. But apparently ESPN was too busy getting to the next game to focus on something important like that. :mad:

Good thing Philippou from the Horde tweeted about it so we could know thht Whaley is OK.

I know we care, but ESPN delayed the Maui game as it was. If we were fans of those teams we’d be pissed if they stayed for that. Glad he is ok. Dehydrated probably.

Reaction Score
Camera & announcers were out of sync all game. Missed a bunch of game time & plays while showing replays or stills of coaches or guys sitting on bench. Annoying

Reaction Score
Camera & announcers were out of sync all game. Missed a bunch of game time & plays while showing replays or stills of coaches or guys sitting on bench. Annoying
Its BSPN whatd you expect? I absolutely hate watching our games on that crud network.

Reaction Score
I know we care, but ESPN delayed the Maui game as it was. If we were fans of those teams we’d be pissed if they stayed for that. Glad he is ok. Dehydrated probably.
IDK, maybe its just me, but id be cool with a few extra minutes away from UConn, to know the kid was alright. how often do you see a healthy 21 yo high level athlete basically passed out on the floor? Especially after some of the freaky deaths that have happened these past few years to kids.

Reaction Score
If I had to guess, his syncope was dehydration related. Plus the stress of a double over time win. I'd assume they will make him take an IV and he will be gtg tomorrow. I hope thats the case anyway

Reaction Score
IDK, maybe its just me, but id be cool with a few extra minutes away from UConn, to know the kid was alright. how often do you see a healthy 21 yo high level athlete basically passed out on the floor? Especially after some of the freaky deaths that have happened these past few years to kids.
He should have been drinking a lot after fouling out… my mvp though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom