Who is next? | The Boneyard

Who is next?

Reaction Score
My guess is Izzo or Self will be outed by the middle of next week.

Reaction Score
Brother hung out with his Kentucky friend this week and he seems to think they are screwed.
They have to be. I also think both LA schools will be looking for new coaches very shortly.

Reaction Score
The big question is what is the end result of all this? It's so wide-ranging that if the NCAA came down on people it would probably be the end of college basketball. Will this end the NCAA? Will they start paying players? Let them capitalize off of their likeness?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The big question is what is the end result of all this? It's so wide-ranging that if the NCAA came down on people it would probably be the end of college basketball. Will this end the NCAA? Will they start paying players? Let them capitalize off of their likeness?

The end result for us is that we'll be about 11th on the block for a new coach. If a number of these schools have to let a coach go, candidates are gonna dry up quick.

Reaction Score
The end result for us is that we'll be about 11th on the block for a new coach. If a number of these schools have to let a coach go, candidates are gonna dry up quick.

Hmm never thought about it from this angle. Good point for sure. Sucks, but good point

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I feel like the schools and coaches involved are so big it won’t result in sanctions but rather a massive shift in what the NCAA looks like

#scorchingtake

Reaction Score
But the biggest draw away from scandal and penalties while keeping 4 banners up baby!!! Ironic that the AAC can come out if this as the class of the conferences with no one being stuck right now aside from van der fleet?(fulze by a very close proxy maybe) but if that’s the case we wouldn’t even need chill. UConn would be wide open for business while all the other blue bloods were on probation for a few years covering up bare spots where banners once hung.

Reaction Score
I just have a bad feeling that while we may not be caught up in the FBI investigation we are screwed with our NCAA investigation. Nice of all these other programs to take the heat off though.

Reaction Score
I just have a bad feeling that while we may not be caught up in the FBI investigation we are screwed with our NCAA investigation. Nice of all these other programs to take the heat off though.
Massive corruption all across college basketball with every single blue blood paying players and we're going to be the school who gets bent over for talking to kids who got paid $50,000 to play somewhere else.

Reaction Score
Arizona and Miller are going to be it, I bet none of the big name schools/coach touche touched, Arizona takes the heat for the others to protect the game.....and I'm sure ucon n will get screwed somehow just because. NCAA stands for Not Consistent At All

Reaction Score
If the feds really want to create a stir they should perp walk a few coaches at halftime at the Final Four.

Reaction Score
Arizona and Miller are going to be it, I bet none of the big name schools/coach touche touched, Arizona takes the heat for the others to protect the game.....and I'm sure ucon n will get screwed somehow just because. NCAA stands for Not Consistent At All
After listening to Emmert, afraid you might be right

Reaction Score
Emmert will do as little as possible, book it
Emmert is getting fired. He’s making $1.9mm to suspend a UConn transfer for taking a single summer class, to vacate ND wins because 3 players cheated years ago, and to ignore UNCs 20
Year fake academic department.

All this while kids were getting paid $100k right under his nose at multiple institutions!! He was fighting schools over excessive student meals! Emmert should be thrown in jail with all these frauds

Reaction Score
Emmert is getting fired. He’s making $1.9mm to suspend a UConn transfer for taking a single summer class, to vacate ND wins because 3 players cheated years ago, and to ignore UNCs 20
Year fake academic department.

All this while kids were getting paid $100k right under his nose at multiple institutions!! He was fighting schools over excessive student meals! Emmert should be thrown in jail with all these frauds

seriously, the Feds should wire tap his office

Reaction Score
seriously, the Feds should wire tap his office
And no one should argue lack of resources... the top execs at the NCAA rake in millions of dollars.

They operate as a non-profit organization and pay no taxes. And are on par with FIFA, the US Olympic committee, and other corrupt sports organizations around the world

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom