Who gets to 12 titles first? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who gets to 12 titles first?

Who gets to 12 title first?

• Total voters

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn Women will get it next year
Season 8 Episode 22 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Weird post, Geno is the favorite next year. Would have has a chance this year with a bit more luck.

Reaction Score
Seems like I've been hearing "wait until they're healthy" for like the last 3 years with the UConn women and each year they seem to get more injured. Even healthy I think there's still a big athleticism gap with South Carolina, we'll see how it plays out next year.
There was a noticeable athleticism gap with several teams we played last year. But that doesn't mean they can shoot better. If everyone stays/gets healthy, we'll be fine.

Reaction Score
They got lucky the #2 seed in their region lost. They were favored in every matchup until the Final 4.
UConn didn't get lucky, the #2 team was over rated and not good enough to get it done.

Reaction Score
Weird post, Geno is the favorite next year. Would have has a chance this year with a bit more luck.
they're not the favorite with what South Carolina is returning

Reaction Score
Girls have a 6‘ 5” big coming off an injury and just got the #1 player in the class who is also a post player. If they stay healthy they will be the best team in the country next year. I think they are going to be NCs. So short answer- our women’s team will get there next year.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
The women been to the Final Four something like 14 out of 15 years, including this year when they lost 4 rotation players to season ending injuries

Geno is not too old, Uconn is still one of the top 2 or 3 or 4 programs in the country. He will win another

As will the men

We're on top of the college basketball universe

Reaction Score
they're not the favorite with what South Carolina is returning
You should see Sarah Strong playing the basketball ...LOL

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Getting to the Final Four is not winning a title.

But consistently getting to the final four absolutely proves the game has not passed you by

There is no debate, but you can pretend there is and keep trying. Damn, you even know a healthy UConn team would not beat SC. I think you don't understand enough about great coaching

Reaction Score
Geno’s old and they haven’t won a title in 8+ seasons. I’m not sold they are winning another one anytime soon.
I've changed my mind, you've clearly put a lot of thought into this

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
But consistently getting to the final four absolutely proves the game has not passed you by

There is no debate, but you can pretend there is and keep trying. Damn, you even know a healthy UConn team would not beat SC. I think you don't understand enough about great coaching
What I understand is that there are only 10-12 good programs in WBB. You basically get a bye to the Sweet 16 and then need to win two games. A decade ago there were only about 6-8 programs so you got a bye to the Elite 8 and needed to win one game. This isn’t to say that what Geno has done isn’t impressive, but getting to the Final Four does not mean you are getting the job done unless you are one of the top 2 teams (see SC and Iowa).

Reaction Score
You should see Sarah Strong playing the basketball ...LOL
I have, and I've seen the actual college production of South Carolina's players and what they're also brining in. I'll obviously be rooting for UConn(W), but Staley and SC has the juice now in the women's game, it's her era.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom