• Jordan Hawkins

• Alex Karaban

• Adama Sanogo

• Donovan Clingan

Results are only viewable after voting.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Just voted. We lose the most without Hawk. He’s a baller and a shooter.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Just voted. We lose the most without Hawk. He’s a baller and a shooter.

Be honest, does that mean you root harder for Jordan when you're getting the "team ready"?

I will never stop. You’re the only negative bum in here. Get lost. Doing my job to get the crowd and the team ready. Contribute to the program or zip it.

Reaction Score
I think the 2 bigs are the most important factor going forward. and johnny c hitting big shots

every championship team has that one guy that defies odds

Reaction Score
Hawkins it’s always been Hawkins, if your being compared to Ray and Caron how are you not the best player.

Reaction Score
Hawk is our best player when he's shooting well. Lately he's been good so he takes his place for now. Sanogo is our best player when he's able to play one on one on the block, lately teams aren't letting him. Andre is our best player when he's playing smart, staying our of foul trouble, helping lead the offense with smart passes and pushing after rebounds and mostly playing solid defense. He hasn't been good at any one of those in a while honestly. Clingan is our best player when he stays out of foul trouble, gets minutes and changes the offense of the other team. He hasn't been as good but again, minutes aren't in his favor.

Good news is we have a few guys in a given game that could be our best player, bad news is they are all fairly inconsistent and at times not used correctly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom