Which One of You Did It? | The Boneyard

Which One of You Did It?

Reaction Score
There is no chance that all these injuries, year after year, is just bad luck. It's becoming statistically imossible to believe that. The problem has become clear. Which one of you made the deal with the Devil, whereby you agreed in March of 2014 that he could do whatever he wanted to our players and program forever if he just let us win the fourth championship? Because while I would have congratulated you at the time, I'm now questioning whether you understood how far the Devil would be willing to take it.

Last edited:

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
There is no chance that all these injuries, year after year, is just bad luck. It's becoming statistically imossible to believe that. The problem has become clear. Which one of you made the deal with the Devil, whereby you agreed in March of 2014 that he could do whatever he wanted to our players and program forever if he just let us one the fourth championship? Because while I would have congratulated you at the time, I'm now questioning whether you understood how far the Devil would be willing to take it.
Which guy=obviously KO.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Nah it’s that guy posting haikus a week in advance and after a loss. Have we banned him yet?
you mean the same guy posting haikus for games we lost a week before?

Reaction Score
I think this year's injuries are to blame on those praying for the freshmen to get court time. The bb gods were listening and now here we are.
Basketball gods malicious compliance.

Reaction Score
From Boatright's injury in the AAC Final to today, this ish is non-stop.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Whoever's fault it is, we can likely stick a fork in this season. Very few teams can survive the extended absence of two starters.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I definitely woulda said it at the time. But you never think it'll last this long.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Here is a random idea. We need to have a KO reunion with Hurley and the entire UConn family.

Something like a Kumbaya around the fireplace, drinks and make everything better followed by KO showing up in Gampel at the next game to a standing ovation. Maybe that will appease the gods.

Interested in other ideas.

Reaction Score
There is no chance that all these injuries, year after year, is just bad luck. It's becoming statistically imossible to believe that. The problem has become clear. Which one of you made the deal with the Devil, whereby you agreed in March of 2014 that he could do whatever he wanted to our players and program forever if he just let us win the fourth championship? Because while I would have congratulated you at the time, I'm now questioning whether you understood how far the Devil would be willing to take it.
Danny needs to take a hard look at in season practice - are we going to hard and wearing guys down?
Maybe focus on inbounding and break a press and in/out

Reaction Score
Here is a random idea. We need to have a KO reunion with Hurley and the entire UConn family.

Something like a Kumbaya around the fireplace, drinks and make everything better followed by KO showing up in Gampel at the next game to a standing ovation. Maybe that will appease the gods.

So you're saying Ollie put a spell on the program when he left?

hocus pocus 90s GIF

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is not complicated folks. There is a clear and obvious mojo thief and the name is @Hey Adrien!

He starts this thread yesterday morning about UConn being fortuitous with upcoming opponent's injuries.

It was one hour and twelve minutes between this thread and when @krinklecut starts the thread on announcement of Sanogo being out.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score

I would be interested in any other ideas than this one.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I would be interested in any other ideas than this one.
It’s not what you are interested in.

It’s what do the gods want?

Has to be something related to ghosts of UConn’s I would think…. Maybe need to go back further ?

Reaction Score
I just feel so awful for the kids who just want to get out there and play and help their team win. And to have to sit out for weeks or months to recover when you know you could be helping your teammates must be a bitter pill to swallow. I hope for a speedy recovery so these guys can get back to the court and their passion,

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom