Which game replay to watch? Why no tcf direct link? | The Boneyard

Which game replay to watch? Why no tcf direct link?

Which game to rewatch?

• San Diego

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • UM

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Gonzaga

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Arkansas

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Which game? And do I have to go to Youtube or is there a UConn link?

I'm leaning Arkansas.

Reaction Score
The NCAA is super strict about copyright for the tournament on YouTube, that's why only the official highlights and replays are out there.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’ve rewatched the whole tourney twice already.

We weren’t particularly sharp in Houston.

Andre’s 2 early fouls saddled us in Miami game 1st half, and we had a rough stretch of turnovers against SD St. But we fortunately didn’t need full 40’s against those squads offensively. Our D was just incredible. Suffocating.

Vegas on the other hand, we just were pretty much on point both ends for 80 minutes.

Reaction Score
I rewatched both Gonzaga and Arkansas.

Interesting that the Gonzaga game was close at halftime. Arkansas game was easy to watch seeing as the game outcome was never in doubt, coupled with Arkansas fans being Dbags.

Everyone played great in these 2 games and I must give a shout out to Hawk, AJ and the Silent Mass Assassin,

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
The NCAA is super strict about copyright for the tournament on YouTube, that's why only the official highlights and replays are out there.
What in the hell are they saving it for? Posterity? Is it making money for them sitting in the closet? They really are obstructionists and about as useful as passed gas in a windstorm.

Reaction Score
What in the hell are they saving it for? Posterity? Is it making money for them sitting in the closet? They really are obstructionists and about as useful as passed gas in a windstorm.
Are you talking about some other season in particular? Everything from this year is on Youtube I'm pretty sure.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Are you talking about some other season in particular? Everything from this year is on Youtube I'm pretty sure.
I was talking about this year but now that you mention it, any year. What would be the justification for that? Is it doing anyone any good in mothballs? It's part of basketball history now and why would they be depriving anyone of that? I don't get it.

Reaction Score
I was talking about this year but now that you mention it, any year. What would be the justification for that? Is it doing anyone any good in mothballs? It's part of basketball history now and why would they be depriving anyone of that? I don't get it.
They started the process of putting basically everything up for whatever tournament was currently happening a few years ago, so I guess I don't see what your complaint is about this year. Anything that isn't up yet presumably will be eventually. They occasionally add older games going back as well, though obviously they haven't added literally every game yet. I suppose they'll get closer to that over time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can't seem to find the UCONN vs St. Mary's 2nd round game on You Tube or any site. Any help?

August_West

Reaction Score
I can't seem to find the UCONN vs St. Mary's 2nd round game on You Tube or any site. Any help?
Joe put up a link.

Reaction Score
Damn glad I have Youtube TV and record every Men's game (football too).
Unlimited DVR.

Reaction Score
Okay - you got me.
I'm watching Gonzaga tonight.
Miami...probably tomorrow night.
Of course, I've watched the finals 3 or 4 times already. ;)

August_West

Reaction Score
Ok boomer, You need to familiarize yourself on digital content rights ownership.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
We blasted them all. Rather watch the PC $2 beer night game. Oh wait, we blasted them too.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Ok boomer, You need to familiarize yourself on digital content rights ownership.
Please try to reread the post before you accuse someone of ignorance. I never questioned the fact that they have right of ownership. That gives them the power to either retain or release those rights. The question is why they would not release them for the overall benefit of the exposure to fans everywhere?

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Please try to reread the post before you accuse someone of ignorance. I never questioned the fact that they have right of ownership. That gives them the power to either retain or release those rights. The question is why they would not release them for the overall benefit of the exposure to fans everywhere?
In a nutshell, it's bad intellectual property strategy. When you grant an exception, you set a precedent.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
A9938513-27F9-4AE3-92E7-54521BB5EA99.jpeg

Reaction Score
I have the entire season recorded on the cloud on Hulu Live. I think it only saves 1 year. I went back to watch the Alabama game over the weekend and had to stop. What a disaster of a production. Between the bad camera angles and the constant rambling from Bill Walton, it was nearly unwatchable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom