Where in the world is businesslawyer? | The Boneyard

Where in the world is businesslawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looking for the view from section 241 - usf and not finding it. It's a LOSS but always looking for insightful analysis for one of the best posters.

Reaction Score
It seems that years of dispiriting losses have killed his motivation to write recaps of our losses. Can't say I blame him, though I do enjoy them as well.

Reaction Score
You can't blame him.. probably good to take a break from this rollercoaster....

But, if we look at this thing glass half full, we might be better prepared for the remainder of our schedule to gain bowl eligibility again... That's still better than sitting home. 4 wins and we're in... 3 won't do it this year... we lucked out because there were too many P5 teams with less than 6 wins last year.

Reaction Score
Witness protection program.:)

Why do I beat my head against a wall? Because it feels good when I stop.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I question his commitment... :rolleyes:

Actually some weeks it takes me until Wednesday or Thursday until I've calmed down enough to read it. I can't imagine how hard it must be to sit down early in the week to write it.

'View from' is imo the best continuing commentary on the BY. Critical without being hysterical. Biz can take a week off. Any more than that we'll have to dock his pay.

Reaction Score
Explanation is more simple and less sinister than any of that. We had plans for Saturday night. I tell my wife if it's a home game, pre announcement of time, she can't make plans but I don't tell her that for road games. So I didn't see it live, and I was then so busy with work that I wouldn't have had a chance to watch until last night, and by then I picked the debate. So it will just be a game I missed.

I'll be there Saturday, and I'll be back to writing 241 over the weekend.

Reaction Score
Explanation is more simple and less sinister than any of that. We had plans for Saturday night. I tell my wife if it's a home game, pre announcement of time, she can't make plans but I don't tell her that for road games. So I didn't see it live, and I was then so busy with work that I wouldn't have had a chance to watch until last night, and by then I picked the debate. So it will just be a game I missed.

I have a friend who has a law degree, worked as a political advisor to a well know congressman, and now is a speech writer for the deputy mayor of NYC. He doesn't know much about football but I like his credentials. Should I get him to write about last week's game for you bizlawyer?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Fair enough. I pictured it being more like this:

frustrated-e1311886426343-940x621.jpg

"Oh god, I just can't write about it anymore... I just can't."

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
LOL. That would have been '13 and '14.
When the weekly debate was whether or not THIS was actually rock bottom or was there still lower to go... How quickly people have forgotten.

Reaction Score
Truth be told, I would enjoy so much more if biz had a W to write about. Anyway glad that biz is all right and the debate was more interesting than the game. Somehow BD and company is always a few seconds late and a few dollars short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom