Where Credit Is Due... | The Boneyard

Where Credit Is Due...

Reaction Score
I have to give Coach Hurley credit for sticking with The Hawk. When I see him in the game, loose handle and all, and teammates are passing to him for the open look there has to be some degree of confidence or direction from the Coach. Maybe this starts to work out.

Secondly (and maybe/probably) I'm nuts. It seems like Jordan has been strong or long with a lot of his shots. Maybe he has NBA range? Maybe he should move back and he'd be more comfortable a step behind the line. Just a thought.

Finally the effort tonight was great. I love what Gaffney brings but if he never takes another 3 I'll sleep much easier. Other than that Akok was great and we got a big and necessary win.

Reaction Score
I feel like the staff has confidence in him, but Jordan doesn't have enough confidence in himself and that's why he sits.

He is still adjusting to high level basketball. He has all the talent in the world but he's getting in his own head. Eventually it's going to click for him and he's going to be money. I hope it happens this year, because with him playing to his potential, we are a dangerous team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr
Top Bottom