Where can we talk about Merch? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Where can we talk about Merch?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Problem with fanatics (besides quality) is shipping costs are like 8-10 bucks so that 25% doesn’t go that far
Plus another $10 if you have to return anything that doesn't fit. I've become pretty wary of them for anything I don't know will fit. That's never a T-Shirt, as some XL fit about like a children's medium, others are just fine.

Unfortunately, it isn't much better anywhere else. The Amazon UConn stuff looks cheap.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Problem with fanatics (besides quality) is shipping costs are like 8-10 bucks so that 25% doesn’t go that far
They just ran a $24 free ship and then a $44 free ship promotion. They still add a separate "handling charge" which is annoying.

CL82

Reaction Score
Plus another $10 if you have to return anything that doesn't fit. I've become pretty wary of them for anything I don't know will fit. That's never a T-Shirt, as some XL fit about like a children's medium, others are just fine.

Unfortunately, it isn't much better anywhere else. The Amazon UConn stuff looks cheap.
I believe they will let you return for the wrong size but they will only give you a credit and not refund.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I believe they will let you return for the wrong size but they will only give you a credit and not refund.
You can get a refund but then it's $10 charge. It's not a great shipping experience either way.

CL82

Reaction Score
You can get a refund but then it's $10 charge. It's not a great shipping experience either way.
There was no $10 charge on an item I just returned. For what it's worth.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
These arrived today…

IMG_7987.jpeg

Reaction Score
New one on the right came today. Bummed they didn't update last year's one on the left with all the championship years. I emailed them about it and said they made their own version with all the years (it's really bad) but fortunately they did the make the school sponsored logo for 2024 which looks great.

Reaction Score
Any sign of the Coca-Cola cans with National Championship signage? I have a couple from last year and I’d love to add to my collection.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
New one on the right came today. Bummed they didn't update last year's one on the left with all the championship years. I emailed them about it and said they made their own version with all the years (it's really bad) but fortunately they did the make the school sponsored logo for 2024 which looks great.

It's crazy to me that the school doesn't have more merch that has the 6 title years featured more prominently.

Both look great but if they incorporate the years into the 6 red stars it would take it up a notch.

Reaction Score
It's crazy to me that the school doesn't have more merch that has the 6 title years featured more prominently.

Both look great but if they incorporate the years into the 6 red stars it would take it up a notch.
I emailed the company hey can you just make the new logo with all the years from the school and was arrogant enough to think they could make a better one. I'm very happy with what I got but it would have been better if they didn't deviate from the school logo.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Fanatics has 25% off all gear including championship stuff all weekend. Use code MOMS.

Reaction Score
Better save some money…

-> Purdue men’s basketball fans will not be able to touch the NCAA championship trophy this year, but a piece of the Final Four court could be theirs.

A spokesperson for the men’s basketball team told Sportico the Boilermakers are purchasing select panels of the 2024 Final Four court from their 75-60 loss to UConn in April’s title game. The champion Huskies are buying the center-court circle. <-

Reaction Score
preview-123454-front-sportgrey_09ce511d-d96b-4fad-8417-f730a11b34ba.jpg

This is a nice shirt, but mix for six has me puzzled. Wouldn't six for six make more sense?

Reaction Score
I know some years the school has purchased some of the final four floor to keep or re-sell.
Those are some of my favorite memorabilia. They mention in this article that Uconn kept some of last years floor "logo" . Does anyone have a photo of that ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom