What Song is your COVID Anthem? | The Boneyard

What Song is your COVID Anthem?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Here is mine. Reminded of it while watching Echo in the Canyon the other day.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I've probably listened to only about 1% of what Zappa has put out, I really love the hot rats album.

Hasn't he released like a million songs? Interestingly he was mentioned in Echo in the Canyon. Seems he was there in Laurel Canyon as well in the late 60's.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

I never listened to Phish until recently. Put the Phish channel on Sirius XM and found I liked quite a few songs. Loved one, but can't recall what it was. It was a studio track, which is pretty unusual on that channel.

Reaction Score
I never listened to Phish until recently. Put the Phish channel on Sirius XM and found I liked quite a few songs. Loved one, but can't recall what it was. It was a studio track, which is pretty unusual on that channel.

I wasnt ever a big Phish guy, especially when some friends were super into them. Thought their lyrics were dumb, but over the years, I've listened to some more stuff and while I dont think I'd ever put them close to the Grateful Dead, I def appreciate and like some of their stuff.

Reaction Score
Hasn't he released like a million songs? Interestingly he was mentioned in Echo in the Canyon. Seems he was there in Laurel Canyon as well in the late 60's.

Yeah exactly, tons and tons of stuff.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

getting near one and a half billion hits on 'the tube,' it's nice to know that this kind of thinking is way more common than tv talk blowhards recognize. interesting necklace ol slim shady is wearing there.
'we'll walk this road together, thru the storm, whatever weather, cold or warm,
just lettin you know that, you're not alone...'

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01