What sober state were you in filling out bracket | The Boneyard

What sober state were you in filling out bracket

What mental state were you in filling out bracket, after I'm sure copious research?

• 100% sober

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Had a few

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Feeling no pain

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • I'm a mormon

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
What mental state were you in filling out bracket, after I'm sure copious research?

Reaction Score
You have to add "hungover". I think that would win. 1 vote for hungover
Great point. The entry should have been :

“I’m a hungover Mormon. “

Edit: Have you seen those hot Mormon girls? I think Rick P tries to recruit them.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I was thinking about labeling the bracket I did last night "Gin Bracket" and doing a normal one today....

Reaction Score
I didn't fill out a Biggest Boneyard Math Geek bracket.

Didn't want to combine work with play.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I haven't filled out a bracket in years.

I never want to fill out a bracket that excludes or eliminates UConn for mojo reasons.

This year I'll start at the end with UConn and then back fill from the beginning...also for mojo reasons.

Well over half the games, I won't know who I want to win until it's on and I'm watching.

I'll see a player I like, a team that appeals to me on first impression, a coach I remember to dislike, somebody who isn't as bad as I recalled, or I need the Big East to show up better than the P5s. I can get seduced by a storyline, a momentum shift, or a bunch of other things.

Brackets-in-advance just seem to clutter being present.

And now, with my once baby & her now baby hitting the road, I anticipate sadness a couple hours before the first tip-off. Do I self-medicate, and by what means? Many more options are available, none of them in any regular rotation, but the thread puts everything under consideration.

I'm very happy that UConn can only lose a single-digit number of games this year. I want very much to be cheering for UConn for at least two Fridays. How interesting that in the previous paragraph I considered a set of options that included the numbers 8 or 9. Fits this paragraph too. Hmm.

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
What sober state were you in filling out bracket

North Carolina! Ok did not fill out a bracket. But I just found out this is one of the last states that won't allow places to offer discounts on alcoholic beverages. So no happy hour allowed. No $2 beer nights at UNC or Dook. Makes it even more amazing that Asheville is a national per capita leader in breweries. From WNC Magazine:

Walkable brewery clusters have sprouted up around WNC like mushrooms after a warm rain. Asheville’s most well-known one, the South Slope, is currently home to nine breweries, a cidery, a ginger beer producer, a sake maker, a distillery, and at least one brewery-in-planning. It’s basically adult-beverage heaven.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom