What players would you want to play with Pagie B | The Boneyard

What players would you want to play with Pagie B

Reaction Score
With Pagie Bueckers committing to UConn name 7 players you want to play with her or want UConn staff to start recruiting??
I think we will have about 7 to 10 scholarships threw 2022. who will fit and be a good contributer
Here is my list

Angel Reese
Natalija Marshall

Azzi Fudd
Amari DeBerry
Olivia Miles
Saniya Rivers
Jillian Hollingshead

Reaction Score
With Pagie Bueckers committing to UConn name 7 players Iyou want to play with her or want UConn staff to start recruiting??
I think we will have about 7 to 10 scholarships threw 2022. who will fit and be a good contributer
Here is my list

Angel Reese
Natalija Marshall

Azzi Fudd
Amari DeBerry
Olivia Miles
Saniya Rivers
Jillian Hollingshead
From what I've seen Brooke Demerte from I think Katie Lou's school reminds me of Katie Lou. Great form always the same motion with a high release point.

Reaction Score
With Pagie Bueckers committing to UConn name 7 players you want to play with her or want UConn staff to start recruiting??
Here is my list

Angel Reese
Natalija Marshall

Azzi Fudd
Amari DeBerry
Olivia Miles
Saniya Rivers
Jillian Hollingshead

Maybe a wee bit optimistic about the 2021 class?

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Here is my list

Angel Reese
Natalija Marshall

Azzi Fudd
Amari DeBerry
Olivia Miles
Saniya Rivers
Jillian Hollingshead
If Hollingshead joins Bueckers in Storrs would UConn have PB&J? Okay, I'm sorry.

Reaction Score
2022 point guard jaelyn bates, not sure if UConn will still be recruiting her now that PB is here, but to have Pagie in the open court with two knock down shooters like Fudd on one wing and Bates on the other would be something to see.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
It's like putting together a Christmas list!

Gusters/Cardoso/Marshall (any two of these three)
Hailey Van Lith

Fudd
DeBerry
Hollingshead

Reaction Score
2020: Hannah Gusters, Aaliyah Edwards, Emily Bessoir, Leilani Kapinus
2021: Amari DeBerry, Azzi Fudd, Saylor Poffenbarger.

Not Marshall? I'm not up on this, so would appreciate comments from "those in the know"!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Not Marshall? I'm not up on this, so would appreciate comments from "those in the know"!
@CTisballers established the rules at 7 players and Marshall doesn't make my list and neither did Hailey Van Lith by the way.
Rationale:
No Marshall because she is too frail to play in the post full time especially if you put her next to ONO. Gusters has all the skill of Marshall and the bulk to man the post full time opposite ONO.
No Van Lith because she is duplicative of Paige. Leilani Kapinus on the other hand, if she returns to form, is the best defender in the class and would be the best perimeter defender on the UCONN roster. Think of her in the mold of Kelly Faris or Gabby Williams. She will get minutes because of her defense and she will not hurt you on offense as a backup PG, SG or SF/W.
Edwards and Bessior are international players that are being slept on IMO. Bessior has a Napheesa Collier completeness to her game. She defends, she passes well, constant motor, post moves etc. Bessior shoots it from deep a little better than Napheesa.
Edwards has all the athleticism of fellow Canadian Laeticia Amihere ( I'm not sure she can dunk) but she has a more complete offensive arsenal, constantly active, good handles for her size, in your face defender.
Lastly just from a numbers standpoint UCONN need a large 2020 class. Even with Paige the UCONN rosters will only be at 6 for the 2020-21 season.
1554302476998.png

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
2022 point guard jaelyn bates, not sure if UConn will still be recruiting her now that PB is here, but to have Pagie in the open court with two knock down shooters like Fudd on one wing and Bates on the other would be something to see.
Jaelyn is still on my wish list. She's 2 years younger than Paige and every bit as fun to watch.

Reaction Score
One of the best things about those recruiting posts is that you get to "fall in love" with different players :)
Anyhow, my wish list to be playing with PB is:
2020:
Hailey Van Lith (I think that backcourt with both of them can be competitive over time with the best backcourt of all time with Bird and DT).
2 out of Gusters/Cardoso,/Reese
Aaliyah Edwards or Nika Muhl.
2021:
Fudd
DeBerry
Hollingshead or Poffenbarger

Reaction Score
Fan wants aside, I think it's likely the top of UConn's target board for 2020 contains Aaliyah Edwards, Hannah Gusters, and Nika Muhl.

They along with Bueckers would make a wonderful foursome.
I'm not sure why we did not go after Amihere for 2019. Perhaps we were too certain about Boston. Olivia is more of a 4 than a 5. Let's make sure we fill the vacant post position in 2020 with Hannah Gusters.

Reaction Score
Where do you guys find all this stuff? I am incredibly impressed with the depth of knowledge about potential recruits you all seem to have. Coco in particular has been my lodestar for picking winners. What is it you're all reading, watching, imagining of which I'm not aware? Help.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Where do you guys find all this stuff? I am incredibly impressed with the depth of knowledge about potential recruits you all seem to have. Coco in particular has been my lodestar for picking winners. What is it you're all reading, watching, imagining of which I'm not aware? Help.
We share the Boneyard crystal ball. Send me a pack of unmarked bills, and I'll get you set up. ;)

Reaction Score
Kylee Watson, Mainland HS, NJ
Janelle Brown, Longwood HS, NY
Laure Resimont, Belgium
Twins Becky and Billie Massey, Belgium
Jordan Harston, Africentric H.S. (OH)
Natalija Marshall, CK, Queens, NY
Sarah Andrews MacArthur H.S. (TX)
Hannah Gusters "

Reaction Score
Just put the name and basketball in Google or YouTube and watch the videos and read the articles and ratings. Then form your own opinions.

Reaction Score
Here is my list

Angel Reese
Natalija Marshall

Azzi Fudd
Amari DeBerry
Olivia Miles
Saniya Rivers
Jillian Hollingshead
Who is the largest of the land? We need a BIG! And by big, I mean a GIANT! We need someone that can match up with the Giants that Miss St and Baylor keep recruiting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom