What is the one team you want to see in the NCAA tournament? | The Boneyard

What is the one team you want to see in the NCAA tournament?

Reaction Score
What is the one team you would like UConn to play in the NCAA tournament and conversely what is the one team you would just as soon avoid?

The one team I would like to see UConn play in the tournament is Duke. A shot to smoke Duke in like the Elite 8 would be awesome.
I wouldn't mind a shot at Kansas on a neutral court and the idea of a Purdue match up is intriguing but an opportunity to knock Duke out of the tournament would be great.
Conversely I would just as soon avoid Houston if at all possible. Sampson is a great coach and their metrics are great. I would rather avoid any Big East team first unless it is the championship game.
Anyway, you play who you play and if you want to be the best you beat them all.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Say Yes To The Dress No GIF by TLC Europe

Reaction Score
My favorite team to play in a single-elimination tournament is Bye.

Unfortunately, they won’t be in this tournament. So my next choice - if I had to pick one - would be whoever Marquette’s first round opponent is. Marquette will be on opposite sides of the bracket from us, so if we played them, it would mean we made a deep tournament run to Arizona - but the same is obviously true of Marquette’s first round opponent … and I would rather not play a team that is so familiar with our intricate offensive sets In the tourney.

Reaction Score
id like to see them play DePaul, those games are fun, can we request that in lieu of Fairfield

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
AZ in AZ

Close the thread :)

Reaction Score
Im with @GlastonTim I think if we play Houston or Purdue and win we can vanquish anybody who said we lucked our way into the title last year. We just play who we play.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Anybody who is put in front of us. There is not one team out there that I do not think we can beat. Obviously there are teams that pose more risk than others but we typically step up to the challenge.

Reaction Score
Duke in the Elite 8
Cinderella in the Final Four
Purdue in the finals

I want to beat Houston but it feels ever since the AAC they have had our number

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members