What happened to thread? No D: Heartless and Gutless???? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

What happened to thread? No D: Heartless and Gutless????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
i shave all my hair off. makes me more aerodynamic. you should know that as a marathon runner.
Now I like that !!!!!! At my age, even if I shaved my head, I'm quite sure it would not make me a quicker runner.

Reaction Score
It is what it is DUDE. Plus some of you guys are so easy to bait. Love it Love it. Also I'd love to see the 2 boneyarders that I know of to come out and say they are ND football fans. Problem is, POSSIBLY, they do not have the balls to do so. OH YES it's true that some Uconn fans are Rudy fans as well. So get over it phillionaire and grow some hair.
William, why won't you out them? They'll probably thank you for the catharsis. Who are they?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Let me just get the mojo started for next year. Boat, Rod, Dan, Deandre and Amidah play no D, are heartless and gutless. Will that be enough for a NC in 2015, or do we need to resurrect Senhor Testiculo next spring?

Reaction Score
That is up to them. Maybe they are afraid of the Boneyard possie but I am in no way ashamed to say I am a Notre Dame football fan.

I will say this, I think the Uconn admins missed a huge chance to pack the stands at the Rent for the spring football game by not having the Parade end there.
William, why won't you out them? They'll probably thank you for the catharsis. Who are they?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
gars44 said:
Tom, it's gone. I searched. Gone the way of Flight 370.

Supposedly Derek the RA deleted it.

Reaction Score
Sorry but you got it all wrong. It's --------- No D Heartless and Gutless
Let me just get the mojo started for next year. Boat, Rod, Dan, Deandre and Amidah play no D, are heartless and gutless. Will that be enough for a NC in 2015, or do we need to resurrect Senhor Testiculo next spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom