What do these coaches see when they watch Jack Zergiotis? | The Boneyard

What do these coaches see when they watch Jack Zergiotis?

Reaction Score
He must be a completely different player in practice. I mean, he has a great arm, he could throw a ball through a brick wall. But chances are he would miss the wall. They have to see something that doesn't show up in games.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
He must be a completely different player in practice. I mean, he has a great arm, he could throw a ball through a brick wall. But chances are he would miss the wall. They have to see something that doesn't show up in games.
10000000000000%

Reaction Score
So sorry. I would delete this post as it obviously belongs on the football board.

But there is no delete function. The delete function has been deleted. Sorry. My bad.

If a mod would move this to the football board I would appreciate it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
They see that they are in the wrong building
They need to cross the street

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I have a theory. Mora said play Zerg so he can have some recent tape on him. The conversations with players being told whether or not it would behoove them to explore their options in the portal start on the Monday they get back from Thanksgiving break.
Interesting theory. You might be onto something. Otherwise, it's a total head-scratcher.

Reaction Score
I have a theory. Mora said play Zerg so he can have some recent tape on him. The conversations with players being told whether or not it would behoove them to explore their options in the portal start on the Monday they get back from Thanksgiving break.
they have plenty of tape on him. it's not like a coach gets fired and takes the tapes with them

Reaction Score
I guess that's possible.

Makes one wonder how many moves are being made behind the scenes by Mora. He has an opportunity that few incoming coaches have enjoyed.

Reaction Score
Nothing is working…doesn’t matter who plays. Give Zerg a shot. Didn’t work…back to Steve. Christ…let Leon get a few snaps. Does it matter!? Let Rose play QB, he’s harder to tackle! LOL

Reaction Score
That's what they said on the radio broadcast. Said Krajewski was in the concussion protocol.
Not true. Krajewski was ready to go as the starter and they decided on Thursday to start jack instead. Came completely out of the blue. Krajewski had been the starter last 7 games and thought he would be starting. Not sure who made the change but it threw the oline off as well

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Nothing is working…doesn’t matter who plays. Give Zerg a shot. Didn’t work…back to Steve. Christ…let Leon get a few snaps. Does it matter!? Let Rose play QB, he’s harder to tackle! LOL
I had actually forgot about Leon....is he still injured?

Reaction Score
Strong arm but terrible footwork. It's why i think his accuracy is all over the place. Its his 3rd year in the program. If they haven't fixed it by now...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think you are lost but I completely agree. Hard to imagine why our best QB was third on the depth chart at the start of the season.
Probably because he was a true freshman and has some accuracy issues. Now, look, I’m not saying he shouldn’t have started, because we all saw what he did, both on the field and in terms of leadership and energy, but I’m guessing that was at least part of the reason.

Reaction Score
Not true. Krajewski was ready to go as the starter and they decided on Thursday to start jack instead. Came completely out of the blue. Krajewski had been the starter last 7 games and thought he would be starting. Not sure who made the change but it threw the oline off as well
Spanos needs to hit the road. He makes bad decisions and after the first half, he should have put in Steven Krajewski or Leon. How you decide an immobile QB with a slow release is the choice against a blazing fast D is stupidity. If he doesn’t understand O, I’m not sure how he can run a D. Of course the D is giving up huge points as well.

Reaction Score
They see the transfer portal!

Reaction Score

What do these coaches see when they watch Jack Zergiotis?

To be honest a QB that must look decent in practice against a defense unlike one they are going to face in a game. :confused::(

Reaction Score
The primary thing throwing off the oline last game were the Clemson defenders. Sheesh!

Also, a bit of fuzzy math as Puma started vs. Wyoming & Vandy. Steven Krajewski had only started the last 3 games?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom