OT: - What A Find | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: What A Find

Reaction Score
Fantastic!!

I've been ordered to thin my collection of basement crap as well, but w/o much empathy for nostalgia. My personal thread of 'clean-up karma' must revert to when my mother heaved my baseball card (and early Superman / Batman comics) collection when I went to college. These included early Ted Williams and Micky (as well as their colleagues), Lou Gehrig, etc, when I was away at college. Talk about $$ up in smoke.
Could have paid for a year or 2...

Reaction Score
Fantastic!!

I've been ordered to thin my collection of basement crap as well, but w/o much empathy for nostalgia. My personal thread of 'clean-up karma' must revert to when my mother heaved my baseball card (and early Superman / Batman comics) collection when I went to college. These included early Ted Williams and Micky (as well as their colleagues), Lou Gehrig, etc, when I was away at college. Talk about $$ up in smoke.
Still have my husbands baseball, football and some hockey cards from 60's and 70's, corgi cars, American Flyer Trains, my basketball card collection with 2 Jordan rookies. That stuff is going with me.

Unfortunately I sold my original Barbie stuff and marchboxes at about 12 or 13 when I thought I was too old for them and wanted money for albums etc.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Good stuff. Keeper quality. Cleaning out our place in NJ a few years back I found the 1999 Limited Edition UConn Barbie National Champions Cheerleader. I would send the pic but it too was a keeper and I have since stored it somewhere for the next purge!
Uconn Barbie National Champions Cheerleader? That's priceless! Does she have "We're going to shock the World!" on her accessories?

Reaction Score
I don't know where my cup is, but I still have the Petro Pantry poster from opening night. Can't find the souvenir ticket, either. Might be in one of the yearbooks. They don't publish yearbooks anymore, do they?
I4eHadh.jpg

Reaction Score
I don't know where my cup is, but I still have the Petro Pantry poster from opening night. Can't find the souvenir ticket, either. Might be in one of the yearbooks. They don't publish yearbooks anymore, do they?
I4eHadh.jpg
Have a couple of these plus my tshirt and ticket stubs from that night.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom