What’s going on at Louisville? | The Boneyard

What’s going on at Louisville?

Reaction Score
Louisville, coach Chris Mack negotiating final stages of separation agreement: Source

893FE27D-BC0E-467E-B445-2BFD6892D9E6.jpeg

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Coach Murray is in a better place.
He saw the light. El Ellis unfortunately jumped on a sinking ship, sad because we could have used his ball handling.

His ability to get out early, even if Mack "fired" his assistants speaks well of Murray's understanding of program momentum.

Reaction Score
Someone on the UofL board suggested Hurley as a candidate hahahah.

1) UConn is and always will be a better program

2) Who in their right mind wants to go into that dumpster fire of a school and athletics department? Nothing but corruption and cheating

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Someone on the UofL board suggested Hurley as a candidate hahahah.

1) UConn is and always will be a better program

2) Who in their right mind wants to go into that dumpster fire of a school and athletics department? Nothing but corruption and cheating
I agree we’re a better program. But Louisville, even with their problems, is a heck of a coaching job. They pay, they’re in a good conference, top notch facilities, good brand, deep bench of wealthy boo$Ters and an active loyal fanbase. I hope they don’t take a look at Kimani.

Reaction Score
I agree we’re a better program. But Louisville, even with their problems, is a heck of a coaching job. They pay, they’re in a good conference, top notch facilities, good brand, deep bench of wealthy boo$Ters and an active loyal fanbase. I hope they don’t take a look at Kimani.
They're too big for Kimani. They will probably stick to their cheating ways and get Wade lmao

I do wonder if Mack could end up at Butler though...

Reaction Score
They're too big for Kimani. They will probably stick to their cheating ways and get Wade lmao

I do wonder if Mack could end up at Butler though...
No way Louisville job is better than LSU

Reaction Score
Kimani would be a fool to walk into that toxic environment

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom